The Bacon Thread

What do you have with your bacon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Saw this on the Today Show yesterday...I am going to construct one as this a one large building project. It had two cheese burgers in between two grilled cheese sandwiches with bacon for all those cheeseburger and bacon lovers out there.

2D274905928434-tdy_kitchen_140526.blocks_today_desktop_tease.jpg

TODAY
Recipes
3 burgers for your Memorial Day party

I would eat the shit out of that. Twice.

I'll second that notion!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

TnWatchdog

Here is your new hang out Num for a Friday night or any other night...I saw this on my local news the other day.

Bar Brutus, All-Bacon Restaurant In Montreal, To Open Soon (PHOTOS)
The Huffington Post Canada
Posted: 08/20/2014 8:07 pm EDT Updated: 08/21/2014 10:59 am EDT

In Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar," the Roman general cries out, "Et tu, Brute?" at the moment of his assassination.
You may find yourself uttering a similar phrase at Bar Brutus, an all-bacon restaurant soon to open in Montreal, where your waistline is sure to betray you.
The restaurant is the brainchild of Anthoni Jodoin, the owner of Nacho Libre in Montreal's Rosemont—La Petite-Patrie area.
His vision for the new place, which will be located close by, is to create a hangout for Canadians that's based on classic barber shops, he told ABC News.
"We wanted to make it approachable and friendly, but with a classy and refined vibe," Jodoin said.
"We figured by adding bacon, everyone is happy."
While the restaurant has yet to firm up an opening date (it's still waiting on a liquor license), Bar Brutus already has social media users salivating at its menu.
Among its offerings will a "Hot Pig," which the restaurant calls "quite possibly the world's first-ever 100 per cent bacon sausage."

Check out the mouth watering menu items...Bar Brutus, All-Bacon Restaurant In Montreal, To Open Soon (PHOTOS)

Okabe

I had a burger the other day that was loaded with bacon but the bun was a krispy kreme doughnut sliced like a bagel. O...M...G ~

200.gif