The "Black Knight" Satalite

tymeonadime

What's the paranormals general concesus of the black Knight satalite. It's been in news since forever. I think in the 40's or 50's it was first reported on by public media.
It's late an dI ma in. ahurry, but will be bcak to discus the IMHO longet known "UFO" meaning it's been around forever.

steven chiverton

What's the paranormals general concesus of the black Knight satalite. It's been in news since forever. I think in the 40's or 50's it was first reported on by public media.
It's late an dI ma in. ahurry, but will be bcak to discus the IMHO longet known "UFO" meaning it's been around forever.
theres a video on youtube claiming it to be the black night satellite shot down by the Illuminati, i dont really be-leave it no sign of any weapon fired at the glowing white ball in the sky in it and it just dosent look genuine when its pointed out the Illuminati ship under it you cant even see its shape

tymeonadime

I read that I think, Tesla had received an anamolus radio transmission from his Radclyffe (?) Tower, and he ha ddfided it to( he believed) 1,2,3,4 believing numbers to be a universal language.