The Boy Who Met Jesus: Segatashya of Kibeho

Samstwitch

Jesus vs. Mohamed = Last man standing?

That is a no-contest. Jesus is the Son of God who was resurrected from the dead. Mohamed was not raised from the dead. Jesus is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He is immortal and will never be defeated by anyone or anything...ever.

HDRKID

Don't forget what Jesus said.

Luke 10:27
He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Matthew 7:13
Enter in through the narrow gate, for wide the gate and broad the way that leads to destruction, and many are they who enter in through it.

hell_sign4.gif

Khaos

where the wild things are
Even though I don't follow that religion, I did read this book a while back. It was quite interesting. NDE's are a favorite subject of mine, I even had an NDE myself, a few years ago. I didn't meet a God or anything, but I do remember being in a black void and hovering over what appeared to be my body. And then I was back, opened my eyes and saw the world.

Samstwitch

Even though I don't follow that religion, I did read this book a while back. It was quite interesting. NDE's are a favorite subject of mine, I even had an NDE myself, a few years ago. I didn't meet a God or anything, but I do remember being in a black void and hovering over what appeared to be my body. And then I was back, opened my eyes and saw the world.

Hmm, actually this story is not about an NDE. You must be thinking of another book. This boy saw and spoke with Jesus several times while he was alive and awake.

Khaos

where the wild things are

Hmm, actually this story is not about an NDE. You must be thinking of another book. This boy saw and spoke with Jesus several times while he was alive and awake.

Yeah, I looked it up and its called Heaven Is For Real. Thanks for pointing that out. Hm, still though, perhaps I'll check this book out as well.

Heaven Is for Real