The boy with fascinating talents and unusual abilities

Crethox

Thanks for clarifying the translation-process. And with staged I didn't mean the boy, more like the translator and the interviewer.
At least it seems when the translation done by the translator is different than what the boy actually said then the question in my head pops up:"How much did you get payed".

Some years ago I read about children also who remembered passed lives, and it wouldn't have to be the last life but some have memories of earlier lives. What I remember is that it was stated that children up to around 5 years old could have these memories, after that, while getting older, those memories "vanish".

I haven't seen such a thing myself, not with my brothers and it didn't happen to me either as far as I can recall, and my earliest memories are from around when I was 2 years old lol But reincarnation is believed to be real in some beliefs around the world.

Still too bad the first footage that was recorded isn't around.

Himalayan Hermit

I watched only about 30% of video and was not impressed with the setup. As far as the boy is concerned, I really have no opinion on the veracity of his claims simply based off of Pravada article and this interview.