The Brotherhood of Shaving: Reform today's scruffy Men; turn bums into Gentlemen!

Samstwitch

Brad Pitt.jpg

Gentlemen are almost extinct today. Scruffy men are NOT sexy or classy! Never did any man touch my cheeks with scruffiness. Facial stubble causes whisker burn. It feels like sand paper...and it looks like sh*t! Men's faces that touched mine were always clean-shaven! (Mustaches and trimmed beards acceptable).

There are many movies that I would have bought for my DVD collection, except the leading male actors had facial stubble. It's a TURN-OFF. Examples: The Ugly Truth, Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.), The Time Traveler's Wife.

Here's my Weebly dedicated to scruffy men: http://shaveit.weebly.com/

THERE IS HOPE! I just discovered a Website for "The Brotherhood of Shaving"!

There are SHORT FILMS on The Brotherhood of Shaving Website. Here's "The Reformed Troglodyte" : http://www.theartofshaving.com/brotherhood/film/the-reformed-troglodyte

Definition of "Troglodyte": 1) a member of any of various peoples (as in antiquity) who lived or were reputed to live chiefly in caves; 2) a person characterized by reclusive habits or outmoded or reactionary attitudes

IMO, Dwayne Johnson is the Sexiest Man today! He's got the clean-shaved look. ;)

Dwayne-Johnson.jpg

Bring back the classy look of Gentlemen!

SHAVE IT OFF! The scruffy look is NASTY!

Joaquin Phoenix.jpg

Samstwitch

P.S. As for today's women not being Ladies, but Tramps...well, you guys must handle that complaint. Personally, I'm a Lady. ;)

Since I have a beard, neatly trimmed by-the-way and a bald head, shaved by my choice, the apperance praised, while not all men have occupations that a smooth shaven face constitutes a work hazard, I'll leave mine the way it is. It is a sad state when the true value of a man is determined by the facial hair he does or does not have chosen to wear or not choose to have on his face.

Samstwitch

Since I have a beard, neatly trimmed by-the-way and a bald head, shaved by my choice, the apperance praised, while not all men have occupations that a smooth shaven face constitutes a work hazard, I'll leave mine the way it is. It is a sad state when the true value of a man is determined by the facial hair he does or does not have chosen to wear or not choose to have on his face.

It's not a matter of determining the true value of a man. It's a matter of looking clean-cut as opposed to looking like a bum. Today so many people don't care if they look like slobs. IMO, it's laziness. I don't conform to that.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
so if a man with a beard looks like a bum then I guess a woman with makeup looks like a clown!!!!!!!!!! I must agree with the hound on this one, how I choose to wear my hair is my choice and mine alone. what anyone eles thinks of it. well that is there problem and none of my concern... seems to me people have enough to take care of with out trying to run my life as they see fit.. but hey I'm funny like that, I'll look after me you look after you...

Samstwitch

Trimmed beards are nice. I'm talking about the scruffy unkept look. In yesterday's world people liked to look nice, but today it's just the opposite. The scruffy look is in, but as far as I'm concerned, it stinks. To each his own.

PamelaM

LOL! This is a funny thread.:ROFLMAO:

Brad Pitt looks really crappy with that facial hair. He is a good looking man!
Some men look nicer with a well kept beard. Any beard longer than an inch is probably too long. especially if it is course and grey and dingy and un kept looking. lol