The Coming Year: 2014 and beyond

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

The Coming Year: 2013

Posted: Nov 17, 2012

Things yet to come:

2. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by first-quarter of 2014.

6. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

Things that took place:

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories. (Late June 2013, The Edwards Snowden scandal broke)

5. Stock Market - Stock market breaking the 1500 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds points in a single day. (This happened to the Dow)

Correction on #5 Posted: Feb 3, 2013

#5 Happened this week Feb 1, 2013: 1,500 points

#5 The Dow will hit 15,000 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds of points in a single day.

Money - The Last Half of 2013 and Beyond

Posted May 7, 2013

1. DOW Stock Market – Will be breaking the 16,500 to 17,000 plus mark, in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of a hundred points in a single day. The DOW will hit 18,000 in 2014 as US recovers from the last 8 years of bad times. (The Dow ended the year at 16,588.)

2. Gold and Silver will not move very much higher in the next 18 months, if the Dollar remains strong in the world. NOTE: Many world Banks are buying Gold now. ( This happen)

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

I originally didn’t plan on posting for 2014.

I received an email from a member Robert S., Requesting information on the stock market. The Dow dropped about 1200 points in the past 30 days. Robert S. please find enclosed what I see for the next 12 months regarding the stock market “DOW”.

1. There will be three major dips in the market we are in the first dip; the second dip will happen in the second quarter and the final dip near the end of the third quarter of 2014. The worst dip in the Dow I believe will happen during the second dip, it could very easily be a severe dip in which the market falls thousands of points before it hits bottom and then starts back up. The Dow will show a very modest overall gain of possibly 700 to 1500 points over the ending totals of 16,588 points for 2013.

2. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by first-quarter of 2014.

3. 2014 will have many scandals three majors and seven or eight smaller scandals that will rock the newscasts on radio and TV.

4. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe the first scandal is the current Donald Sterling story which will just get worst in the months to come. The next big scandal will be the missing Malaysia Airlines 370 flight, as new information coming out about it not crashing into the ocean.

My personal Search for any information on the missing plane: I believe the Co-pilot killed in flight from a bullet to the head and the Caption was killed 3 days later, then I search for the missing aircraft, it is very well hidden and I can not find it on land or in the water after 24 hour it was reported missing.

Suraska

I received an email from a member Robert S., Requesting information on the stock market. The Dow dropped about 1200 points in the past 30 days. Robert S. please find enclosed what I see for the next 12 months regarding the stock market “DOW”.

1. There will be three major dips in the market we are in the first dip; the second dip will happen in the second quarter and the final dip near the end of the third quarter of 2014. The worst dip in the Dow I believe will happen during the second dip, it could very easily be a severe dip in which the market falls thousands of points before it hits bottom and then starts back up. The Dow will show a very modest overall gain of possibly 700 to 1500 points over the ending totals of 16,588 points for 2013.

2. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by first-quarter of 2014.

3. 2014 will have many scandals three majors and seven or eight smaller scandals that will rock the newscasts on radio and TV.

4. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

[/QUOTE

I get the same foreboding sense about staying put everytime I think of my home state Texas. My inner voice harps at me plan on putting roots down here in ND after I finish university along with anything else I value, because the USA is on the verge of collapse and wherever you are by the 2016 Presidential Election is where you are going to be for a good long time do either to a Civil War or Coup d'état that ultimately divides the country into several smaller nations.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I see Kate and William holding a little girl with blonde hair which appears to be their second child.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Posted May 7, 2013

1. DOW Stock Market – Will be breaking the 16,500 to 17,000 plus mark, in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of a hundred points in a single day. The DOW will hit 18,000 in 2014 as US recovers from the last 8 years of bad times.
(The Dow ended the year at 16,588.)

Dec 23, 2014 (The DOW closed today at 18,024)
It may close at 18,232 - 18,237 the last Business day of 2014.

Harte

Posted May 7, 2013

1. DOW Stock Market – Will be breaking the 16,500 to 17,000 plus mark, in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of a hundred points in a single day. The DOW will hit 18,000 in 2014 as US recovers from the last 8 years of bad times.
(The Dow ended the year at 16,588.)

Dec 23, 2014 (The DOW closed today at 18,024)
It may close at 18,232 - 18,237 the last Business day of 2014.
So, your prediction was wrong, then.

Harte