The Dulce Base

Carl Miller

I said you are an artist HDRKID.
Lately I haven't been feeling
good at least not as good as Ive used to be.
Unfortunately my experiences are tragic enough to become comedies. I really wish I could share a less heartfelt story.
I have met already a lot of really creative funny participants on the websites I have signed up for as a blogger or a poster.
nderf, kfa.org, obe4u, and I half dozen others.

I might have expected I would feel myself better after the traumatic event I ve been through. I mean I would be feeling better for having the chance to speak my troubles away.
But it does not get any better.
I am fortunate not to be made fun of on this website. And I am happy enough because of that.
I just finished downloading all the files I got from Jim Sparks on the youtube. They were 13 in all. I even had them converted into mp3 so that I can listen to them thru my mp3 device.
How I wish I could have so much fun I had had during the years me and my late wife were going through the abduction process. I mean I could not help it to have had a lot of fun for the amazing experiences we had been through.
But unfortunately what seemed to be a blessing turned out to be a damnation.
On the ongoing process the life of my life committed suicide jumping off from the Paranaiba river bridge ..it seems she jumped headlong and had her head broken at the bottom of the river.
But of course I do not wish to
create a scene out of this tragedy thst happened at the end of 2010.
I only know there s something I will never forget. The experiences I posted on the internet that during 2011were visited by a great number of people- 56.000 visits only on nderf.
That was the only emotional response I wanted. I did not bother to be chased by trolls,internet clowns... All I wanted was telling my story and how it ended up with the self destruction of the love of my life.

Only one more thing. Nobody yet neither my supposed foes the internet trolls neither those who bragged thenselves to be debunking me. Well evilness have limits cause after reading what happened to my late wife and me somthing must have rin
ged a bell inside them. They had no nerve to make fun of my late wife s death.

What moves me into taking part on alien phenomena in general is the grudge I keep inside for these creatures which have no compassion. I take them as demons.

When you have a kind of mission to carry out we have the protection from other beings apparently from higher level. All people who tried to cause me real harm ended up deeply hurt.

Last edited:

walt willis

I am so very sorry for your loss Carl...

I would like to ask you to read a book called: There is No Death.

Your wife is fine and is not dead to God.

Some day, when it is time you may see her once again, but not until your class is dismissed here on earth.

Humans have no concept of how or why were are here, but that is required for a good reason.

I did ask the aliens "why" , but was given no answer.

We can only guess the why and hope that we are some day told.

The book may help you better understand some things...

Carl Miller

Walter, I think there are times we must be honest with ourselves and ask what our purpose on this life is.
when I see Vox Pupuli had waited a long time until people would be more familiar to the topic so that perhaps a more percentage of people would accept your experience.

When I think somehow I have contributed to make this kind of knowledge more familiar I feel myself great I feel I have been carrying out the mission they had for me.
And after my wife s tragical death I realized there were more important things to do in this life other than mourning.
I said to myself I would do.my best to disclose what we have experienced as a tribute for the blessing of her life.
And doing so I was blessed because of the honesty of my comments the sincerety even if it hurt.
I decided her life was not in vain and if we both had plans still undone I eould try my best to carry them out myself on my own.
In fact it it were not for my individual mission in life I would not have had the kind of response I had from readers all over the world.
Meanwhile I am detested in my hometown and the feeling is mutual.
Somehow as I was choiceless for being hated here I started to learn English so that I could interact with people abroad.
But perhaps it was something that I should follow.
Although English is practically not spoken in Brazil I ve learned some and I ve done it with great difficulty just to set myself free of loneliness for having been consider a persona non grata or undesireable person in my home town.
And I got married to someone from the same cultural problems cause she had come from the North.
We decided to share our loneliness plus the interest for the paranormal. And this is how the story goes.
Well thank you for your suggestions and have a great night.

Carl Miller

As I posted before-scroll back- my take on exterminating whistleblowers is that such an act of cruelty will not
shut their mouths forever. On the contrary sacramented,given as holocaust on the altar of truth the innocent lamb will be entitled as martyr and his message will spr tenfold after his physical death.
That's what happened to S.chneider. And if Snowden shall follow Schneider s faith he will be more famous than Jesus.

Asked about Snowden Obama said: I do not know why so much ado about nothing. He is nobody but a hacker. That is all. (paraphrasing)

Last edited:

HDRKID

Hi Walt:
I agree, you say "that is why we are incompatible to the aliens"

Jim Sparks was with grays. I do not like them because they cause pain.

I will share another experience.
///

I was six. Pam was seven. That said, she was a lot more mature than me.

Pam smiled at me. “After I finish my tour of war… I wanna become a nurse. Tend to wounded warriors.”

I thought about how beautiful her long white hair was. It reminded me of fresh fallen snow. Then I wondered about how moon light would catch her white wings. She reminded me of an angel, bright as the morning sun.

Pam said, “Planet Rykanor has a moon. Moira is her name. That is also my magic name.”

She could read my thoughts using mind scan. Funny, I have a hard time reading thoughts, but I can read strong emotions sometimes, but it is touch and go.

Pam gave me a hug. “OK… so can I call you by your magic name – PLEASE!”

I nodded. “Do as you wish my fine one. I would like some privacy.”

She shook her head. “Human, in a world of telepaths, there is no privacy.”

Before I could jump in, she added with a grin. “All of us are part of an enormous hive mind and we are worker bees as there is no queen. Lazy drones we kick out of the hive because they serve no purpose. Basically, that is what we do to those individuals who do not contribute to the well being of our group.”

I nodded. “I like this place a lot more than human school, but I am afraid I might say something wrong.”

After drinking a glass of water she went on. “Human, your magic name is zep. Well, you better put some pep in your step – ZEP! This place expects a lot more. Still, we are free, and earth is a cage. Basically, your school is a prison. All that is missing is some razor wire.”

I got angry. “School is not a prison! I live in a free country and –“

Cutting me off, she said. “Human, is that so? They will call a truant office if you do not show up. I bet on earth you do not have a car. Oh, that’s right, ya gotta to be 16 years old to drive one. Let me see. That is nine years.”

I stuttered. “Ah um, y-y-you have to 15 to get a learners permit and –“

Pam laughed. “LEARNERS PERMIT? Do you mean that you have to drive right next to your mom?”

Before I could cut in. She giggled some more. “What are you? A BABY! Here I can drive a flying car. I do not need a license tag or a flying permit or a flight plan to tell people where I am going. USA is a nanny state and only cry BABIES need a nanny.”

I said zero. She was on a roll now.

Rin, who was Pam’s sister, cut in. “I believe you have to be 21 to own a gun. Do humans ever grow up?”

Pam said. “Question for you. When can you buy a house, without your mom signing?”

I said. “I don’t know, but those cost a lot of money. Banks have to approve your loan and you have to work at a company many years. My dad owns a construction company.”

Rin said. “I will give you one. I have many.” She gave me a symbolic key as the venari have not used keys for thousands of years.”

I bowed and said. “Thank you.”

Rin said. “Bow only to GOD – not me!”

Both of us went down to Rykanor next to the ancora sea. Right in front of me was a beach house that looked brand new. It was a massive mansion. Building something this big would take my dad many years.

Rin glared at me. “Do not hurt big sis. Her hands are like iron… however, her heart is soft like butter – softer even. If you hurt her, I will kill you!”

I said. “I love pam more than my own life even.”

Rin nodded. “I know.”

walt willis

They only cause pain when you refuse to comply, and the reason you should comply is to protect you from harm.

When I was a young child I had white very thin strait hair like in the photo of the Hybrids.

When I saw that photo I remembered how I once looked.

So who or what is Pam?

Is she real or some imaginary friend?

HDRKID

Hi Walt:

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Among-Us-Control-Humanity-ebook/dp/B012BZ1GXG

Who is pam?

I was with my dad when I was five or six. I saw a classic flying saucer. It landed and I ran up to it and knocked on the side - open up!

Well, an alien girl walks out with hair white as snow. She asked if I wanted to come in. She was so beautiful, like an angel or a fairy princess.

This was for me an imprinting experience. Humans do not have imprinting experiences. Did not know that at the time, but I remember saying - some one like me.

She told me that she was half human and half alien, and that her name was pam. Aliens would not play with her, and I saw her in a corner crying. This made me angry.

4cfdcc2848433ab6f847a86f5c8e1530.jpg

They are kind of like stand up comics. In fact, the do not enjoy engaging in a serious manner. Humans in contrast, are all about rules and regs. Still, the aliens do have some very basic rules as you will see.

An alien woman told me. "Human, I do know that you are part French, but taking FRENCH LEAVE is not nice. Please, make sure you do not walk away when people are talking to you. Also, face people when they talk to you. In fact, giving some one the back of your head is similar to slapping their face on earth, so learn some manners."

French leave - an unauthorized departure without permission or ceremony.

They seemed to enjoy cracking jokes at my expense. Humans are seen as namby pamby wimps.

For example, an alien girl pulled out her ray gun. They all started laughing in anticipation of the joke that was coming.

She said. "French ray gun for sale, never been use - dropped once. It comes with a white flag in case you wanna SURRENDER!"

There were howls of laugher from all the aliens, and Pam walked up to me.

She said. "Human, I know you are a brave warrior. If you marry me... I will surrender to you. I will let you conquer me."

Everybody started laughing now. Frankly, my face turned red.

I knew they were joking around because the venari never surrender ever. Earlier that day we had been singing venari war songs. I remember one.

All of us will never surrender, but we will always fight on.

All of us are warriors. Let us stand strong as we meet our enemies.

All of us never give up. ONWARD ONWARD, we always fight on.​

TimeFlipper

Hi Walt:

Who is pam?

I was with my dad when I was five or six. I saw a classic flying saucer. It landed and I ran up to it and knocked on the side - open up!

Well, an alien girl walks out with hair white as snow. She asked if I wanted to come in. She was so beautiful, like an angel or a fairy princess.

This was for me an imprinting experience. Humans do not have imprinting experiences. Did not know that at the time, but I remember saying - some one like me.

She told me that she was half human and half alien, and that her name was pam. Aliens would not play with her, and I saw her in a corner crying. This made me angry.

They are kind of like stand up comics. In fact, the do not enjoy engaging in a serious manner. Humans in contrast, are all about rules and regs. Still, the aliens do have some very basic rules as you will see.

An alien woman told me. "Human, I do know that you are part French, but taking FRENCH LEAVE is not nice. Please, make sure you do not walk away when people are talking to you. Also, face people when they talk to you. In fact, giving some one the back of your head is similar to slapping their face on earth, so learn some manners."

They seemed to enjoy cracking jokes at my expense. Humans are seen as namby pamby wimps.

For example, an alien girl pulled out her ray gun. They all started laughing in anticipation of the joke that was coming.

She said. "French ray gun for sale, never been use - dropped once. It comes with a white flag in case you wanna SURRENDER!"

She said. "Human, I know you are a brave warrior. If you marry me... I will surrender to you. I will let you conquer me."

I knew they were joking around because the venari never surrender ever. Earlier that day we had been singing venari war songs. I remember one.

Is PAM an acronym for Personal Alien Mentor? :D

walt willis

Hi Walt:

Who is pam?

They don't want to control as much as reshape what we have become.
We are very self destructive of one another.
If we are to continue we must change our way.
The slave/master debt based world is hurtful to our development.
Before we will be given the secrets of life we will need to prove that we are ready and worthy.
Look around the world we now live in and ask yourself what we would do with the alien technology?
We have much to learn...