The Emerging ‘Mark of the Beast’ System: Sleepwalking into the Surveillance Society

Poison Pen

If your one of those paranoid conspiracy theory folks then this article should be right up your alley.

By STEVEN TRITTON
Modern technology has created a brave new electronic and borderless world. Surveillance and biometric capturing technologies have advanced significantly in recent years. ID programs have modernised with the likes of ID smartcards linked to huge databases enabling fast and secure electronic authentication among other surveillance functions.

The Emerging ‘Mark of the Beast’ System: Sleepwalking into the Surveillance Society | New Dawn : The World's Most Unusual Magazine

You really do not have to be a conspiracy theorists to know this is already happening.

TnWatchdog

Yeah it is all here and it can't be denied. IMO, the only thing needed for everything to come together is an event. Most people wouldn't volunteer to take the mark but if the population was drastically reduced and their survival depended on it, they would be standing in line to recieve their 'survival' mark. "Put it on my forehead, I'm a good neighbor." ( quote from a prophecy flick from Mustard Seed) Eat Fluffy or take the mark and you will be invited to come to the only chain of steak houses open since the apocalypse...thanks to our leader.

Poison Pen

They have had us for a while...Take the bar codes on food and retail items.I don't buy into this Mark of the Beast stuff and 666 but if you look outside of it something does stink.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
They have had us for a while...Take the bar codes on food and retail items.I don't buy into this Mark of the Beast stuff and 666 but if you look outside of it something does stink.

Yes, and these discount and loyalty cards. They're all about tracking what we're buying, although it is most likely for marketing reasons. Money. Money. Money.