The End Times Forecaster A Guiding Light in the End Times Monday, March 18, 2013 Will California S

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The End Times Forecaster
A Guiding Light in the End Times
Monday, March 18, 2013

Will California Sink into the Ocean on 5/10/13?—An Analysis of Joe Brandt’s Dream

A couple of years ago I ran across a dream from 1937 attributed to Joe Brandt, I read it, filed it away in the memory banks, and pretty much forgot about it. Just the other day a blog reader sent me the link to it (H.T. Jollean), I reread it, and would like to share some thoughts about it, for I think that the dream may soon be fulfilled. Here is the link to the dream if you would like to read it for yourself.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/joebrandt.htm

Here are a few excerpts from the dream that I would like to call your attention to;

I remember, vaguely, the fall from my horse—Blackie. As I lay there, pictures began to form in my mind—pictures that stood still. I seemed to be in another world…I thought about Hollywood Boulevard, and I found myself there. Whether this is true, I do not know, but there were a lot of guys my age with beards and wearing, some of them, earrings. All the girls, some of them keen-o, wore real short skirts…

I noticed there was a quietness about the air, a kind of stillness. Something else was missing, something that should be there. At first, I couldn't figure it out, I didn't know what it was—then I did. There were no birds…I saw a newspaper on the corner with a picture of the President. It surely wasn't Mr. Roosevelt. He was bigger, heavier, big ears…I wondered if I went into a movie (since nobody could see me) if I'd like it. Some cardboard blond was draped over the marquee with her leg six feet long...

It was ten minutes to four. Something big was going to happen…More like early spring…There was a funny smell. I don't know where it came from. I didn't like it. A smell like sulphur, sulfuric acid, a smell like death. For a minute I thought I was back in chem…It was five minutes to four on a sunny afternoon… The ground shook, just an instant. People looked at each other, surprised. Then they laughed. I laughed, too. So this was what I had been waiting for. This funny little shake. It meant nothing…

There was that smell again, coming up from the ocean. I was getting to the 5 and 10 store and I saw the look on the kids' faces. Two of them were right in front of me, coming my way. "Let's get out of this place. Let's go back East." He seemed scared.…One young lady just sat down on the sidewalk all doubled up. She kept saying, "earthquake, its the earthquake," over and over….

Then, when it came, how it came. Like nothing in God's world. Like nothing. It was like the scream of a siren, long and low, or the scream of a woman I heard having a baby when I was a kid. It was awful. It was as if something—some monster—was pushing up the sidewalks… But then I saw the streets of Los Angeles—and everything between the San Bernardino mountains and Los Angeles. It was still tilting towards the ocean, houses, everything that was left…. I knew it was going to happen to San Francisco—it was going to turn over—it would turn upside down. It went quickly, because of the twisting, I guess. It seemed much faster than Hollywood…

When I looked at Grand Canyon, that great big gap was closing in, and Boulder Dam was being pushed, from underneath. And then, Nevada, and on up to Reno. Way down south, way down. Baja, California. Mexico too. It looked like some volcano down there was erupting, along with everything else. I saw the map of South America, especially Colombia. Another volcano—eruption—shaking violently. I seemed to be seeing a movie of three months before—before the Hollywood earthquake. Venezuela seemed to be having some kind of volcanic activity. Away off in the distance, I could see Japan, on a fault, too. It was so far off—not easy to see because I was still on Big Bear Mountain, but it started to go into the sea…

Then, I saw again. Boulder Dam, going down—pushing together, pushing together breaking apart—no, Grand Canyon was pushing together, and Boulder Dam was breaking apart. It was still daylight. All these radio stations went off at the same time—Boulder Dam had broken…

I am not claiming the ability to interpret dreams but I would like to make a few comments about what stood out to me. One thing that struck me was the name of his horse; Blackie. Seal 3 of revelation 6 is represented by a black horse, thus what he has seen in his dream may be related to that.

5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. Rev 6:5,6

In regards to the time; he indicated it was at a time in the future with young adolescent boys sporting earrings and beards, girls wearing short skirts, and the President was a large man with big ears. We are certainly in a time period where people are dressed as he described, and whether he saw President Obama on the front page, I do not know, but President Obama is tall and in the past has been chided for his big ears. Let me also note that the time mentioned, which I will discuss later, was probably in the spring.

In his account of the dream he mentioned smelling sulfur coming from the ocean near the 5 & 10 store. In 1937 there was a Kress 5-10-25 cent store on 6608-10 Hollywood Blvd. The old Kress 5 & 10 building is still there today, and retains the Kress name on the front, but not the 5-10-25. It is about 11 miles from the ocean. It is close enough to the ocean for a sulfur smell to travel there. This store seems to be near the central location of many of the events he sees in the dream.

It just so happens that on 3/3/13 a foul sulfur smelling odor was reported in Southern California as coming from Santa Monica Bay. Santa Monica Bay is the body of water in the Pacific that is closest to the Kress building. The smell was determined to be from a methane release. As you are probably aware methane releases can be precursors to earthquakes.

The odor, which smelled like sulfur, was first reported late Saturday, air quality officials said. The smell wafted in from the Santa Monica Bay…The amount of methane in the air was not considered dangerous, Walker said, adding he's heard of this type of incident happening up to six times in the last four years… Methane is usually released when the tectonic plates shift, Walker said. This shift was small and did not cause an earthquake, he said.http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Four-Odor-Wafts-in-From-Santa-Monica-Bay-194668261.html

Here is an interesting tidbit regarding the sulfur smell and other occurrences from an earthquake message board from March 6, 2013. Because of the pods that we've seen off California's coast and Japan's coast, the sulfur smell off the coast of California, and the appearance of strange creatures (from the deepest parts of the ocean?) washing up on shore, I don't think we will have a quiet spell for long. http://www.earthquakeepicenterforum.com/index.php?action=recent

In his dream he states that the initial quake was no big deal and people laughed about it? Why would people laugh about a small earthquake? The only reason I can think of that people would laugh at a small earthquake is because they were told that a huge earthquake was coming that day, and when they initially felt the little one, they laughed. It could also be the reason, that before the big one hit, he saw a lady fall to the ground saying “earthquake, its the earthquake.” This again could be an indication that it was predicted and she knew what was going to happen next, and was sorry that she did not heed the warning.

Then he describes what he saw when the earthquake hit; horrific noises and ground movements and said that everything by L.A. was tilting and going into the ocean. BTW; that is exactly how the earthquake was depicted in the 2012 movie as pictured above—tilting and going into the ocean—and we know sometimes “the movie is the message.”

I would also like to mention that in the 2012 movie they depicted Yellowstone erupting on the same day as the California earthquake. In previous posts I put forth the theory that 5/10/13may be the possible planned date of the Yellowstone “ring of fire” antichrist birthing event. Let me also mention that Southern CA is on the Pacific ring of fire. So the California earthquake may be part of the antichrist birthing event also. (Note: The ring of fire solar eclipse associated with the birthing event occurs on 5/9/13 from 2:25 PM to 8:25 PM PST—the eclipse will not be visible in the USA http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2013-may-10. Therefore 5/9/13 may also be a day to watch for.)

Another indication that the California earthquake may be related to a “birth” process is the language Joe Brandt used in describing the earthquake, he described the sound he heard as “…the scream of a woman I heard having a baby when I was a kid.”

Thus it stands to reason if the 2012 movie was a “signal” and the California Earthquake is part of the birthing ritual, then the Yellowstone event and the CA earthquake may happen on the same day, and if Yellowstone is planned to erupt on 5/10/13, then The California earthquake would also be on 5/10/13.

Another piece of information that leads me to believe the day of the California earthquake may be 5/10/13 is that there are many numbers in the dream but the only numerals listed in the dream as numerals, and not words, were the year 1937, the time 4:29, and the 5 and 10 associated with the 5-10-25 cent store. The numerals 5 and 10 may be an allusion to 5/10/13. That date also matches the time in the dream—springtime.

Are there any indications from earthquake researchers that this day has the possibility of a large earthquake? Yes. Patrick Geryl who studies planetary alignments in triggering earthquakes has theorized the time around 5/9/13 as a possible date for a 9.5 plus earthquake, and tells of another researcher who theorizes the time around 5/8/13. Let’s not forget that the initial cause of the disasters in the 2012 movie was depicted as coming from a planetary alignment.

"Everybody knows by now that my record for earthquakes is quite good. Made some drastic improvements after December 2012. And still learning...Where did my research lead to? To several dates... Especially March 28 and May 9. These dates were also independently found by reader J.C. Cole (March 27 and May 8) First I have to reveal how I cracked the code for LARGE earthquakes...” Urban Survival 3/8/13

And here is another piece of information. In the post; Warning:The Yellowstone Supervolcano and Strike Zone 2—The Hunger Games are on!, I show connections between the Sandy Hook tragedy and the “planned” “ring of fire” birthing event. In the post; Warning#2: Antichrist Birthing Rituals Imminent--the Water is About to Break, I show a death cloud and its connections to the “planned” Hoover Dam event. If you draw a line from the Sandy Hook location through the death cloud, and draw another line from Sandy Hook through the Hoover dam, they both go to the area of Southern California that was indicated in Joe’s dream with the Kress building in the approximate center of the two lines.

Thus in light of Joe Brandt’s dream and all the other data I have seen, I am led to believe that the date of the California earthquake may be 5/10/13—not a prophecy, not a prediction, at this point, just a theory.

Is there any way that we may be able to confirm this theory before it happens? I think there may be! In his dream, after he sees the California earthquake he makes this statement about things that he believes he was shown that will happen before the California quake; “I seemed to be seeing a movie of three months before—before the Hollywood earthquake.” In this part of the dream he mentions several things as happening; the Grand Canyon closing in, volcanic eruptions in Mexico and Venezuela, Japan falling into the ocean, and the Big Boulder Dam collapsing. In case you were not aware the Big Boulder Dam was renamed the Hoover Dam, you want to guess what year it was renamed? 1947.

In regards to the Hoover Dam; you may be aware that I believe the collapse of the dam is planned for the near future, possibly 3/22/13, and will be the “water breaking” event in the antichrist birthing ritual. His dream strengthens my belief that the Hoover dam will one day be destroyed. You can read about why I think the Hoover Dam will be destroyed in these posts, and BTW, the number 47 is prominent.

Warning: The Yellowstone Supervolcano and Strike Zone 2—TheHunger Games are on!

Warning: Antichrist Birthing Rituals Imminent—The Water is about to Break

Warning #2: Antichrist Birthing Rituals Imminent--the Water is About to Break

In those posts I also put forth the theory that the planned Yellowstone “ring of fire” event, that would naturally occur after the Hoover Dam “water breaking” event, may be a part of a judgment brought upon America in response to her future role in dividing the land of Israel. So in the near future, if we see Israel pushed back to her pre-1967 borders; that would be another indication to me that the Yellowstone event and the California earthquake would be imminent. Oh, BTW; the New Madrid too.

Other confirmations would be that if you see the Movie theatre on Hollywood Blvd. with a “cardboard blond draped over the marquee with her leg six feet long.” Another would be if on 5/10/13 President Obama is on the front cover of the newspaper. He also mentioned an unusual quietness and no birds, which would be another indication.

So if Joe Brandt’s dream is to be trusted, and in the near future we see the volcanoes erupt in Venezuela and Mexico, Japan and the Hoover Dam go, and the land of Israel divided, then I believe the California earthquake would be imminent, and the most likely date I see at this time is 5/10/13.

In fact if these preceding events occur I will try to warn as many as possible as to what I believe is coming. And realize this, if these preceding events occur, especially the destruction of the Hoover Dam, then large portions of the country may lose power and or Internet. Thus I may not be able to warn anyone in that area, and that is one of the reasons why I am releasing this information at this time. So if you live in California or are a Ham radio operator, you may want to make a hard copy of this information, and if the Hoover dam goes, then warn as many as you can.

Further if I saw these preceding events occur, like the breaking of the Hoover Dam, and I was living in Southern California, San Francisco or other areas that may be affected by a large California earthquake, I would evacuate as soon as possible—not telling you what to do, just telling you what I would do. At the very least I believe everyone in California needs to listen to what you have just been told to do by the authorities after the 4.7 (there’s that number again) earthquake that Southern California experienced on 3/11/13—I wonder if they know something—they did in the movie 2012.

“A lot of people don’t realize that we are earthquake prone in California, but we also could get a tsunami,” Los Angeles County Fire Asst. Chief David Stone said. “We just haven’t had one in a long time.” Residents were urged to prepare for a number of disaster scenarios, including how to cope for being at least “two weeks on your own”. “The message for a lot of us needs to be, ‘Be ready for anything’,” said Battalion Chief Larry Collins. “The message used to be 72 hours, but we’ve seen in disasters like [Hurricane] Katrina, even [Hurricane] Sandy recently, that, really, if it’s wiped out your infrastructure, and your electricity grid and your communications, it will be very likely be more than three days before you start getting food, water and other supplies coming in from outside.” http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/03/11/residents-urged-to-prep-for-two-weeks-on-your-own-on-quake-anny/

So to answer the question originally proposed in the title: Will California sink into the ocean on 5/10/13? If in the near future the volcanoes erupt in Venezuela and Mexico, Japan and the Hoover Dam go, and the land of Israel is divided, then I would say; YES. If those preceding events do not occur, then I would say; NO.

So at this point I cannot say for sure, but what I can tell you for sure is that end times events are getting ready to be fulfilled—everyday it's getting closer—and you need to be spiritually, mentally, and physically prepared. Accept my gift to you and download a FREE copy of The Coming Epiphany; Your Guide to Understanding End Times Bible Prophecy, that will help you to prepare for the end times.

Important Note: To tell you the truth I was a little hesitant to post the information above. To say the least, I am making some bold statements, and I wanted to make sure God wanted me to release this—I needed a confirmation. Well I believe He gave it to me. Here is the rest of the story; my car has a digital odometer which I have not been able to read for about 2 weeks because the “door ajar” message has been displaying. I had a faulty door sensor, so even though the doors were closed it was still reading “door ajar” and thus I could not read my odometer.

I was eventually going to take it into the shop to get it fixed, and then I was impressed with the thought to spray some WD-40 in the door latches. Well, lo and behold, it worked, and the “door ajar” message went away and the odometer came back up. The odometer read 96600.6. I noticed the 666 but did not think too much about it, but remembered it because it seemed a little unusual. I then drove to a store, and my ticket number to be waited on was #47. BTW; this is the same car that lost cylinders 4 and 7 a few weeks ago. Hmm…

The next day I felt impressed to draw a line from the Kress building through Yellowstone to see where it would go. It went to the Giza Pyramids. Now here is the interesting part; the distance in Nautical Miles from the Kress building to the apex of the small pyramid is exactly 6600.6 NM!

The odds for the line distance matching the last 5 digits of my odometer are a 100,000 to one, and that does not even take into account that the line connects the Kress building, Yellowstone, and the Giza Pyramid. If you do not think that pyramids are significant in end times events, look on the back of the dollar bill.

Let me also add this; I believe the meaning of Joe Brandt’s name has significance to this discussion. Joseph is a Hebrew name and means “God has added or increased.” Brandt means “sword.” Thus Joe Brandt means “God has added a sword.” Did Joe Brandt see God add a sword of judgment to our land?

I mentioned above these judgments may come upon our land for our part in forcing Israel to make a “peace treaty/agreement” and go back to her 1967 borders. Today I was emailed this info regarding what Netanyahu said about the peace plan, (HT Janine) We stretch out our hand to the Palestinians” and are ready for a “historic compromise” for real peace, to end the conflict “once and for all,” he promises. There will need to be compromises from both sides, he says.http://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-new-government-sworn-in/

Loopi

The Bearded One
Lets hope this is right, I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm about tired of people crying wolf, lol ... See you in 5/10/13,

titorite

I am proud to be an ordained minister of loopitarinism. I assure you that though many may perish on the choosen date we shall preveil by sticking together and keeping our faith in the lord.....

I kid I kid.

We're still trying to get legally recognized so I'm not really ordained.

TimeTravel_00

I think that a worst case scenario involves meltdowns at the 3 nuclear power plants in California, forcing a statewide evacuation. There would likely be infrastructure collapse due to quake damage at a minimum.