The End

Tron1

for real though pay attention to the new's it maybe be manipulating but it's coming true if I were everyone I would start preparing, because all of this stuff we are seeing was in the walking dead. one thing lead's to another. then something else happen's. To the very few that survive.

TimeFlipper

for real though pay attention to the new's it maybe be manipulating but it's coming true if I were everyone I would start preparing, because all of this stuff we are seeing was in the walking dead. one thing lead's to another. then something else happen's. To the very few that survive.
Stop worrying mate about us becoming infested with Zombies, its just a very good marketing ploy to get us to watch more of the same crap thats been perpetrated ad nauseum for over 30 years :D

Krish

Watch out for sea level rise...

About a 1000 years, things may go really dark. That is why, It is my job to take a group to another planet before that...

Metal Magus

Excuse me looking for my childhood. Would be quite something to find something positive to help permeate throughout everywhere not just this one bubble of perfection. Id imagine when it found itself it wasn't a decision, because just ceased to exist.