"The Entity"

paradox404

I had a strange experience around a fortnight ago. I was in my room writing my resume and as I was writing it something appears in the corner of my eye so I look up. In front of me is this weird humanoid figure, although it did not look anything like a human, it was completely white apart from a few grey patches, it didnt have a face, but I could make out the vauge outline of a nose and where the eyes would be. Around its body it had what looked like flares coming out of its body and hanging around it. As I focused on it I noticed it had what looked like a chord-like flare coming from its belly. After I looked up at it it began to look at me and I could sense its aura, it was a very odd one at that. Normally when I sense an Aura, it is typically because the persons Aura conflicts with mine, however this one was on off on off on off at a rapid and constant rate (like a wave?), whereas when I sence one it is typically very eratic and rough. Shortly after the entity noticed that I noticed it, it simply left. I wasn't afraid of this thing though, but I know that I probably shouldn't trust the entity should it have talked.

I have no idea what this thing was, should I be worried? Is it friendly or demonic? Or is it what I think it is, someone astral projecting?

solodroid

Sound likes and astral projection to me. Just because of the cord like flare at its belly.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
If you didn't sense anything to be afraid of, I'd try to talk to it, if it visited me again... Eerie, though!

paradox404

I haven't seen it since I first saw it, but I did some research on what it was. Supposedly the entity is/was traveling somewhere and hadn't reached its destination, and the on off on off is representative of that. Therefore it seems like it probably someone astral projecting. Either way if I see it again I will ask it.

HDRKID

Fear of the unknown is the biggest fear there is. Often there is the concept of the "uncanny valley" that scares us. This is because we fear death and ghosts remind us of a corpse.