"The Entity"

Thoth93

No doubt the silver cord means it's got a physical body but if the cord was another color it could be a spirit bound to an item yet has the ability to move freely either by it's own will or only under the control of a magician, oh and if it's a dark red cord it's a demon possessing a human body attached at the root chakra.

Velotak

Sounds like it had a physical body, as Adam said, but I'm curious- were the eyes and nose you could barely make out human?

I see it being either a human astral projecting and trying to figure out where it was (why it didn't disappear when you looked at it, it was actualizing there), or a spirit investigating you. Either way, the fact that you were able to look it head on without it disappearing is a testimony to its staying power, so something like that was either human or physical in nature.

If you can recollect exactly how you felt during the encounter, I've noticed, you may be able to summon it.

paradox404

No doubt the silver cord means it's got a physical body but if the cord was another color it could be a spirit bound to an item yet has the ability to move freely either by it's own will or only under the control of a magician, oh and if it's a dark red cord it's a demon possessing a human body attached at the root chakra.

The entity was really only coloured in a black and white pallet. Basically the same consistency as the rest of its body.

Sounds like it had a physical body, as Adam said, but I'm curious- were the eyes and nose you could barely make out human?

I see it being either a human astral projecting and trying to figure out where it was (why it didn't disappear when you looked at it, it was actualizing there), or a spirit investigating you. Either way, the fact that you were able to look it head on without it disappearing is a testimony to its staying power, so something like that was either human or physical in nature.

If you can recollect exactly how you felt during the encounter, I've noticed, you may be able to summon it.

Its features were very flat, but could be identified as being similar to that of a human. (Possibly like a base shape of all humans.) The eyes were ovular, slightly depressed imprints, whereas the nose was a flat raised area. No identifiable mouth, but one could notice the proportions of it's area.

I was talking to an owner of a New Age shop about that experience, and she said the entity could have been trying to go somewhere else but ended up in my room, but im not too sure about that though. Yea, I always wondered why it hung around, but in hindsight, I realise that it was exhibiting a type of behaviour that I exhibit when using my psychic abilities. Its kind of like background thoughts get shut off, and only the main operations of consciousness are allowed to run, which could explain why the entity might not of left sooner. (Movement's slowed, more precise.)

I remember around that time I was able to use an ability that allows me to read auras, where looking in someone's eyes would allow me to tell if they had negative intentions towards me. (I can only use it within a few months of being in danger.) It kind of feels like being nervous but more dense, and somewhere between the gut and heart. The entity gave out an aura that was on-off-on-off-on-off until it left.

I have seen another of these entities. I am under the impression that the particular type of entity in question is a Spirit. Supposedly an astral projector appears as a spirit, albeit with a cord. (The flare.)

In my second encounter, I saw a different spirit, this one didn't have a flare based on the angle I was looking. It kind of held some weird position in the hallway, and I think it turned its head towards me before vanishing. I couldn't read its aura, but it was almost black in colour, and its colour was more

paradox404

Just realized that I said the second spirit had a flare, I meant to say that it didn't.

Astral Visitor.. Maybe someone from here visiting you...

The real question is WHY was it visiting you?

After reading that question, I gave some thought into the subject, and I think it might be possible that I know who it was the first time, and now that I think about it as well, didn't really talk to me around the time it happened. I think it could be someone I knew in high school however its somewhat unlikely to be them as I didn't take them for a psychic, but is possible based on what they told me beforehand. I've tried getting back into contact with said person but it was like yea nah. (Apparently said yes to contact but never replied.)

If its not who I think it could be then I wouldn't have a clue as for why it visited...

paradox404

Just realized that I said the second spirit had a flare, I meant to say that it didn't.

Astral Visitor.. Maybe someone from here visiting you...

The real question is WHY was it visiting you?

After reading that question, I gave some thought into the subject, and I think it might be possible that I know who it was the first time, and now that I think about it as well, didn't really talk to me around the time it happened. I think it could be someone I knew in high school however its somewhat unlikely to be them as I didn't take them for a psychic, but is possible based on what they told me beforehand. I've tried getting back into contact with said person but it was like yea nah. (Apparently said yes to contact but never replied.)

If its not who I think it could be then I wouldn't have a clue as for why it visited...

paradox404

I drew the spirit to the best of my ability... Unfortunately it doesn't really show exactly how creepy they look.

The spirit was lighter in colour, and the nose and eyes were not anymore darker than the rest of the face, however I made them slightly darker to show how they were shaped/positioned.

EDIT:
Stretched the image to fit the file and to correct some of its horrible proportions.
spirit.png

Last edited:

iamthe

I had a strange experience around a fortnight ago. I was in my room writing my resume and as I was writing it something appears in the corner of my eye so I look up. In front of me is this weird humanoid figure, although it did not look anything like a human, it was completely white apart from a few grey patches, it didnt have a face, but I could make out the vauge outline of a nose and where the eyes would be. Around its body it had what looked like flares coming out of its body and hanging around it. As I focused on it I noticed it had what looked like a chord-like flare coming from its belly. After I looked up at it it began to look at me and I could sense its aura, it was a very odd one at that. Normally when I sense an Aura, it is typically because the persons Aura conflicts with mine, however this one was on off on off on off at a rapid and constant rate (like a wave?), whereas when I sence one it is typically very eratic and rough. Shortly after the entity noticed that I noticed it, it simply left. I wasn't afraid of this thing though, but I know that I probably shouldn't trust the entity should it have talked.

I have no idea what this thing was, should I be worried? Is it friendly or demonic? Or is it what I think it is, someone astral projecting?
That was your angel.

9th Wave

I had a strange experience around a fortnight ago. I was in my room writing my resume and as I was writing it something appears in the corner of my eye so I look up. In front of me is this weird humanoid figure, although it did not look anything like a human, it was completely white apart from a few grey patches, it didnt have a face, but I could make out the vauge outline of a nose and where the eyes would be. Around its body it had what looked like flares coming out of its body and hanging around it. As I focused on it I noticed it had what looked like a chord-like flare coming from its belly. After I looked up at it it began to look at me and I could sense its aura, it was a very odd one at that. Normally when I sense an Aura, it is typically because the persons Aura conflicts with mine, however this one was on off on off on off at a rapid and constant rate (like a wave?), whereas when I sence one it is typically very eratic and rough. Shortly after the entity noticed that I noticed it, it simply left. I wasn't afraid of this thing though, but I know that I probably shouldn't trust the entity should it have talked.

I have no idea what this thing was, should I be worried? Is it friendly or demonic? Or is it what I think it is, someone astral projecting?
Yeah, but where is the proof?

paradox404

Yeah, but where is the proof?

When I posted this thread I was asking what people thought, not telling people to believe me.

Perhaps you'd realize that if you bothered to read it. But you were losing our argument so you decided to try and turn the focus on me.