The Event

Mastertech

Chrono Member
Anyone here familiar with The Event consists of the roundup and arrest of all the cobal, illuminati,
Bush's, Clinton's on July 4th along with the global shutdown of all banks for two weeks before rebooting, then a shift from 3rd to 4th density for everyone on planet. The Pleiadians are doing this to destroy our slave masters along with the Reptilians who control the elite. They've seized hundreds of trillions of dollars and are going to pay each adult on this planet $100,000 dollars for compensation. This is just the tip of the iceberg. There's a 900 page handbook you download. It explains everything. Check out TheEvent.net

TimeFlipper

Im already thinking what i shall spend my $100.000 on...Hmmm i suppose i could hire a beautiful American lady to show me around the US and then end up on Montauk looking at the abandoned airfield where all those experiments happened :D or should i buy myself a new car and go looking around the UK for all those elusive vortexes? :eek::D.

bluejay_1919

I guess I'd get us out of debt, and put some away for a college fund....and then do something fun with the rest!!!

Night Vision

Im already thinking what i shall spend my $100.000 on...Hmmm i suppose i could hire a beautiful American lady to show me around the US and then end up on Montauk looking at the abandoned airfield where all those experiments happened :D or should i buy myself a new car and go looking around the UK for all those elusive vortexes? :eek::D.
::LOL:: Well I would take my 100,000 and find me a safe little place about 500 miles inland ;) from the coast and stock up real good for about 6 months to insure my safety :eek: :cool: :confused: