The Extraterrestrial Human Mega-Population - Who's Been Messing With Our Genes?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
One of the most striking things about extraterrestrial contact is that a large number of the ETs being reported are human or humanoid.

Albert Rosales has specialized in cataloging these cases and has 4-5 thousand cases on record. In my book I have devoted a chapter to this human mega-population. As an introduction I published the first twenty cases from the 291 cases in 1954 alone that Albert has compiled, just to give folks a sample of how many good credible extraterrestrial contact cases there are.

Walt Andrus at APRO's UFO '79 in San Diego gave a talk on extraterrestrial beings observed and described, in which he suggested that roughly 1/3 of the ETs being reported seem to be very similar to the contemporary humanity on this planet.

etbeingshumanoidskom.jpg

Walt suggested that another 1/3 of the ETs being reported could be grouped in a similar way into a different category of human-like beings distinct from the physiology of Earth humans.

The remaining 1/3 was a catch-all category including other physiological morphologies quite different from Earth humans, and of sizes both considerably larger and substantially smaller.

So Walt Andrus when he was director of MUFON said roughly 2/3 of the ETs being reported were human or humanoid.

So what's going on here?

Of course this is treacherous ground for those just getting interested in extraterrestrial human contact cases.

We have so many unscrupulous people in the UFO/ET field who are either channeling their own subconscious, or outright scamming and hoaxing the public for personal gain. It's a difficult job to sort out what is real and what is not.

I tend to prefer cases in which an individual has an encounter, then gets on with his or her life and I avoid cases where individuals claim repeated encounters with lots of drama in their lives to keep their victims involved and enthralled.

Disclaimers aside, if we take the credible cases as a whole a picture begins to emerge, that of a large extraterrestrial human mega-population scattered across the universe at least millions of years old, maybe even billions.

Sizes of the humans or humanoids being reported are from the very small maybe 18 inches or less to the very large perhaps as large as 14 feet tall or more.

Looking at these types closely it would seem that some of the variation could be caused by environmental and natural evolutionary process on different size planets with process favoring smaller humans on planets with very strong gravity and larger humans on planets with weak gravity.

This alone does not seem to account for all this diversity as there seems to be as many different types of ET humans and humanoids as we have dogs and cats. This leads me to think that a large number of ET humans and humanoids are derived from naturally evolving ancestors whose genome has been manipulated through artificial means.

This seems to have happened to us as well. I don't think these manipulations are from any single source as some abduction researchers with a limited Grey perspective think, but from a huge number of sources over millions of years, as humans and other species become intelligent enough to manipulate the genetic structure of organisms.

In our society eugenics has become a dirty word because of historical destructive aspects, but I feel we should not throw the baby out with the proverbial bathwater because of past atrocities.

If we really think about it, we are already beginning to reengineer ourselves for better or worse, so we need to accept the reality of eugenics becoming a very serious factor in human evolution.