The Fourth of July

Carl Miller

In this federal Holiday in the US commemorating the adoption of the declaration of the Independence, on july 4th, 1776.
A day off in celebrations, fireworks, Family reunions, barbecues, concerts, picnics, parades, baseball games. I wonder...
How my american fellow members in particular and the friendly people of the US in general are spending their Holiday.
Private and public events celebrating the traditions of the United States. A continental rich multi faceted geopolitical and cultural domain responding for most of what is really going on today either in terms of technological development and scientific progress to say the least.
Have a great Holiday american people!!!
I hope the great multi-faceted country prosper with President Donald Trump in charge.
May all american people contribute to make america proud again, paraphrasing Trump.

TnWatchdog

Memories of the 4th..
As a kid fireworks weren't legal in Minnesota. All we had were sparklers and snakes, which were expanding ash. We had alot of fun throwing the sparklers at each other.

Later when I lived in New Mexico we could buy all we wanted. I remember getting thrown off the school bus for 30 days because we were throwing firecrackers out the window. When we walked to school we would put them in the top bar of a swingset and it sounded like a cannon. I also remember my ear ringing when we hit a firecracker with a hammer. We also made a bomb by taking a ton of fireworks and putting them all together. We had a lot of fun shooting bottle rockets at each other.

Later I had a big display planned until the exhaust caught it all...sending everyone running for cover.

Now I don't but any fireworks. lol