The fruitbat of time

Dr Zaius

Greetings fellow explorers, I wish to share with you the underlying thought processes that inform my work on time travel. My take is slightly different than most, it involves the writings of Jacques Vallee, Carl Jung and particularly the double causality musings of Phillipe Guillement. I will give you the short version:
We are aware that fruit bats (all bats I think) use echolocation to determine prey and navigate. A signal is sent forth and bounces off objects that lie ahead, thus allowing the bat to avoid danger and find food. We also know that a radio transmitter will broadcast on the desired frequency and that if filters are not used, will also transmit a smaller signal on harmonic frequencies above and below whatever frequency it happens to be on. Let us suppose then, that our subconscious acts in the same manner, that we filter out many of the possible "timelines" when making our decisions and like the fruitbat, avoid possible dangers and select desired outcomes without being aware. Jung believed that synchronicities were messages of some sort, delivered to us from our subconscious and the collective unconscious. I believe that it is possible that these synchronous events are places where multiple realities converge and that it is at these junctures that the timeline "harmonics" can be possibly accessed. This is where the fruitbat comes in; Radar is our attempt to replicate the echolocation of bats, it is a slightly different part of the sound spectrum, but very similar. I am attempting to mimic these same properties except my purpose is not frequencies of sound but rather time. My device uses biofeedback, random event generators, recurring sound and magnetic fields to generate synchronistic events. A coincidence control amplifier of sorts. The idea is to generate a field that detects synchronistic pulses without the conscious mind being aware of them. I will post pictures of my device soon, other forays into these areas of exploration have yielded enough information that I feel confident that I am onto something. Feel free to ask any questions.

Japrim

That is interesting.

Jung was a master of mind sciences, thus anything based on his work is likely to mean something.