The future of the deep state.

Thoth93

This video talks about vault 7 and how they are attempting to do damage control. I think it just verifying everything we have been thinking. I predict that it will be a hell of a fight trying to get this handled and something has got to give.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This video talks about vault 7 and how they are attempting to do damage control. I think it just verifying everything we have been thinking. I predict that it will be a hell of a fight trying to get this handled and something has got to give.

Nobody cares, he says? Basically, Wikileaks, Snowden, and Comey have confirmed that "big brother" is not a conspiracy theory.
The government IS recording all of us.

I don't think that nobody "cares"... I think the problem is that unless we all unplug, there is nothing we can do about it. We are all addicted to technology. All of us. Even me. I love technology. Sure, I would and could live in a cabin in the woods and would love it, but it isn't practical right now due to money... that's where they got us.... we're (middle class) struggling to survive. We can't all afford to run off and live on an island.

Anyway, Trump knows about the Deep State and this is why they hate him so much. As for the liberal Millenials -- they hate him because they are rebels without a cause and they found a cause -- they don't understand economics. They have no life experience to understand health insurance problems, job problems, etc. War sounds bad, so they are against that. Again, no life experience.

At any rate, there is a war against the Deep State right now and we have Donald Trump on our side fighting it!