The future of war for better or worse.

titorite

IT is important to know not just electronic warfare but all types of war machines.... because that is what will be used on us.

Personally I have no freaking clue what to do to fight this crap...

Yes drones can be hacked, .. not be me but by hackers...Neoydium magnets are neat but some of this stuff is shielded... I guess you could make bullet casings out of the magnetic material..... BUt how do you fight DEW weapons from space?

Because we have direct energy weapons that can fry our ass from space.

Their is no defense.

Under this pressure I see no need to surrender.... Fight, don't fight.. either way if the us governments intent is to use these things on us then they shall... and many will die. Untill we retake control of our government...

We can not put the genie back in the bottle... but that is no reason to trust weapons like these to imbeciles that only know how to lie and cheat to maintain political offices..........

TnWatchdog

So much for my sling shot and bb gun. Are we screwed or what? Anything the general public would have to defend themselves would be like sling shots and bb guns compared to what the bad guys have. We would have to get inside their world...as the best defense is a good offense. "But how?" would be the question of the day. Most of the sheep of this world will just lay down and get run over. Chemtrails in the air, additives in the food, and more additives in the water makes for a docile public, for sure.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
Sun Tzu - the Art of War

titorite

One thing we do not do is refer to ourselves... our fellow humanity... as livestock. Sheep are for slaughter my brother. No human should be called chattle or sheep or sacrifice... not unless you mean to insult those you would also mean to help and that doesn't work right..?.... ;)

I had to break myself of the habit too.

TnWatchdog

One thing we do not do is refer to ourselves... our fellow humanity... as livestock. Sheep are for slaughter my brother. No human should be called chattle or sheep or sacrifice... not unless you mean to insult those you would also mean to help and that doesn't work right..?.... ;)

Thanks for your opinion..."Lost people" alias sheep that don't have a clue what is going on and in most cases could care less. Grazing on their material wants within an area surrounded by society and it's barb wire. Get me that X-box, I want to go to a movie, the mall...don't tell me of these bad things that may or not be out there. We just want to be left alone to follow our wants and desires. You are right...alot of sheep and probably you and me will not make it thru an upcoming disaster, natural or man made but at least we will know what hit us and not be followers of our own personal desires. Maybe instead of sheep the clueless will be like "deer" caught in the headlights of despair.

titorite

..... I have an Xbox. just saying. :)

And to say a bit more... it is just a thing with me... I try not to refer to my fellow man as less than human because I think that is EXACTLY how the NWO illuminatii rich 1% elitest would most prefer it.....

THat we think of each other and to an extent ourselves as cattle or sheep or deer or anything less than human and thus controllable and/or subjugatable.

I would prefer none of us be anyones slave but rather that we all be masters of our own lives with no one in control other than our own selves.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

good point and thanks funny I never even considered this untill you spoke up...you are spot on and dead right about this .......

NOTE TO FUTURE SELF WE ARE NOT SHEAPLE

Loopi

The Bearded One
What if we are just sheep or cattle on the galactic level? Every few thousand years once the population is "plump" enough, we are harvested by aliens? o_0