The Ghost of my miscarried child?

Wee

So over the past several months, my 1 year old has collected the toys that make a bunch of noise...and they have been randomly going off when no one is around them. Avery could have been asleep for hours and one of his toys would go off. I would call it a malfunction but it is more than one toy, it's a bunch of them. Another time was our oldest, Austin, his star wars ship that hasn't worked in 3 years, was laying in the bathroom floor upstairs. My husband and I hear it go off, and kind of look at each other. No one was upstairs or has been...and it is just talking continuously for a good 10 minutes. I go up there to mess with it and it doesn't work. I check the battery hatch, and there are no batteries in this thing.

This stuff has continued for awhile, and sometimes I wonder if it's the ghost of a small child, namely, one that I miscarried right before I conceived with my 1 year old. It's just a feeling I get, if that makes any sense. Any thoughts?

BlastTyrant

That is hard to say, i dunno if a miscarried child would typically have any reason to stick around as it wouldn't have any attachment to anything worldly besides the mother, depending on the time of the miscarriage i doubt it would of been able to have many rational thoughts if any at that point as the brain isn't really developed yet. Sorry if this comes off as cruel i know how hard it is on someone to miscarry, but the likely hood of it being that child really isn't likely.

if you go through the Body is a shell theory of re-incarnation then i'd be more likely inclined to believe that the soul of the miscarried baby wanted a 2nd chance and helped with the 1 year old :)

Now it is possible that the emotions of that scenario attracted a wondering spirit and may be attached to you now.

Again i am sorry if i come off as mean with that.

Wee

That is hard to say, i dunno if a miscarried child would typically have any reason to stick around as it wouldn't have any attachment to anything worldly besides the mother, depending on the time of the miscarriage i doubt it would of been able to have many rational thoughts if any at that point as the brain isn't really developed yet. Sorry if this comes off as cruel i know how hard it is on someone to miscarry, but the likely hood of it being that child really isn't likely.

if you go through the Body is a shell theory of re-incarnation then i'd be more likely inclined to believe that the soul of the miscarried baby wanted a 2nd chance and helped with the 1 year old :)

Now it is possible that the emotions of that scenario attracted a wondering spirit and may be attached to you now.

Again i am sorry if i come off as mean with that.

Blast, I don't think you came off as mean at all. It's your opinion and it's a valid theory :) I guess I was thinking of a theory from the standpoint of my belief in Heaven, where people are not exactly the same age in heaven as when they died. Like the example of a little boy who died while having an appendectomy, and claims he met Jesus, as well as his mother's child she lost during pregnancy, who looked to be around the age of 5. I guess I was taking it from a stand point that maybe my miscarried child drops in now and then maybe to visit/check on us? If that makes any sense at all, lol.

BlastTyrant

I suppose it isn't out of the realm of possibility's just in my opinion i find it really unlikely. I tend to go along more of the path that Spirits stay behind due to Unfinished business, not knowing they are passed, or some even just choosing to. But in regards to something like a miscarriage they do not have any of that, well except for maybe unfinished business i could see that i suppose.

But i also do not believe in Heaven, i believe that the soul travels and learns until it feels it has experienced enough to ascend into a different realm or a higher level if that makes sense? I do suppose it fits in well with heaven as heaven could just be a Rest stop so to speak, they can choose to continue their journey or finally relax.

C_jami

Hi Wee,

I hope your well ! Sorry that i dear to get involved .. I don't judge you for what you done as you must of had your reasons but I want to advice you on something. And I say this specially because you have another kid and you say you believe in heaven. The soul of the miscarried baby can't enter the Kingdom of God but is trapped to wait the last judgment.. Where he/she is going to be against you but with God mercy maybe u pay back something before that day. Il advice you to put an eye on a poor kid you know and give him things when you have and you can. And when u give make shore you're heart and mind connects and think that is for the lost one. Pray for him now and then and put a candle on for his light. As in the waiting aria is pretty dark .. Sadly he or she don't have a name and you can't do this now and they can't become members of the church.. At this point it means the church can't pray for his/her souls. That means it all stays in the family side ! Prayers, candles and mercy !
May God Bless You and your Family

BlastTyrant

C_jami - a miscarriage is 9/10 out of the mothers control it typically has to do with a medical issues during the first few months of birth, i dunno if you're thinking of abortion? My mother had a miscarriage before she gave birth to my little brother and it was due to her age and out of her control, miscarriages can happen to any female despite health/age/skin type/ etc etc some say it is a act of good saying you weren't meant to have a child at that time.

C_jami

I understand on both sides is the same issue. Because that soul can't be forgotten. As if is forgotten he will say that at the judgment. The ones in abortion is much more complicated. As there is murder .. What I mean is because the baby die before he was born he never been "baptised" that traps his soul and that can be hard without prayers. And the only ones who can be effective in prayers is the family because they r the only one knowing about that. Maybe he is trying to bring the family closer to God by making himself/herself noticed. Prayer can bring trapped souls quicker to Light

BlastTyrant

That is a little harsh to be honest, to say a child who was never given a chance is doomed because of circumstances uncontrolled by the child or mother is really mean lol As a innocent it has committed no sin so it wouldn't be subject to the same rules that apply to adults as we have to repent for our sins, a miscarriage or unborn child would have no sins therefor not need to be judged instead it's soul would in theory be free to go to heaven or be re-born.

C_jami

Well I understand. But then won't be right for those aborted to stay trapped neither .. What I am saying I am shore they feel no pain and God looks up on them but I know when things like that happens they mainly happening as a meaning for the family. Not necessarily a bad one .. Sorry maybe I been to harsh on my words.. Blame it on my bad English Sorry Wee I hope you didn't take this as a bad thing. I meant will be good if you make a prayer now and then for it and put a candle on and see in a while if they're is any change in the house

HDRKID

Hi Wee:

What does the ghost look like?

I have two guardian angels and they look similar to energy.

b0b770c95de4eb71c9f6a8dcd564e552.jpg