THE GREAT DEBATE

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cats tend to unroll the whole roll more often when it's in the B position. That's what I'm being told, though, never happened at home either way.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I guess I'm strange. I don't care which way it goes on and I have no problems getting it off either way. *shrug* In fact, it never even crosses my mind.

Harte

There's reason #1,247 not to own a cat.
Method A is my choice. Not for cats though. My son is autistic and he used to like to unroll it too so we switched to the "wrong" method to cut back on that.

Harte

Shady Tree

The reason I posted this is because I got into a really heated and brutal dual with my sister in-law over the weekend and she insisted that over is the only way because under can't fold the tissue the right way into a point to make it look nice and neat. I was like umm who cares? I pay no attention because it takes the same amount of effort to unravel. Does not matter if is over or under lol. Sorry I just had to get other opinions on this topic, thank you guys for the input. I think my sister in-law is just nuts. She made such a big deal out of it when I changed the roll and she stormed out looking like she wanted to beat me up or something because I put the roll on under and not over.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've always preferred over, which is position B. But my ex-wife preferred under, or position A. It was always a constant battle. I attempted to instruct how to properly do it. But according to her, I was doing it backwards. And you could always tell which one of us had been in the bathroom last. Just by the position the toilet paper role was in afterwards. Of course I came up with a logical way to determine which way was correct. Position A was indicative of one being UNDER educated. And position B was indicative of one being OVER educated.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There's reason #1,247 not to own a cat.
Method A is my choice. Not for cats though. My son is autistic and he used to like to unroll it too so we switched to the "wrong" method to cut back on that.

Harte

My cats don't pay any attention to TP!!! :)