THE GREEN CHILDREN OF BANJOS

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
THE GREEN CHILDREN OF BANJOS

The Solution of the Enigma

In August 1887 two small children (a boy and a girl) were found near Banjos Spain, none of them spoke Spanish, but they were screaming in another language their clothes were made of a strange metallic cloth...,but the most strange thing was that the children's skin was green. Some theories are:

1. These children were from Mars,
2.They came from the “fourth dimension”
3 continual underground living brings on a bluish-green pallor.

Obviouly none of these theories is true, but this event is not a mystery anymore.

Entity that came to dialogue: Johnakan Ur-El
Interlocutor: ... In Banjos, Spain, in the year 1887, surprisingly two small children of greenish skin and Asian factions appeared this case was named by the investigators of that time as "the green children of Banjos." None of them knew Spanish and the language that they seemed to speak was unknown. The boy died in short time but the girl survived some years and she learned Spanish, she said that they came from an Earth where there was no sun...
Johnakan Ur-El: These children traveled in the space and time.
Interlocutor: How can that be?
Johnakan Ur-El: The explanation is very simple. In their own time and space, these children from the future made a mischief, they mounted in a temporary machine, in a negligence of who they were watched over them, and they traveled involutarily to the Earth. That is all, there is no mystery.
Interlocutor: Then it was nothing more than a mischief of two children?
Johnakan Ur-El: Correct. What happens is that the explanations are simpler than most people think. The embodied being makes a thousand conjectures instead of looking for the obvious thing.
Interlocutor: Of what future are we speaking?
Johnakan Ur-El: more or less 1000 years.
Interlocutor: And could not they abduct them as it was made with the time traveler David Lang?
Johnakan Ur-El: No, they were left to their luck.
Interlocutor: How do you know all of this?
Johnakan Ur-El: Because I directly have contacted myself telepathically with spiritual entities that, in turn, they have had contact with other entities of that time.
Interlocutor: Have you made the contact at this same moment?
Johnakan Ur-El: No, I already knew it.
Interlocutor: The girl, once she learned how to speak Spanish, she said that she came from an earth without sun...
Johnakan Ur-El: The planet where she lived in was so far from its Sun that it seemed a star, like it happens if we looked to the sun from Jupiter.
Interlocutor: It is clear... But then they were not terrestrial children...
Johnakan Ur-El: No, they were extraterrestrials.
Interlocutor: Can we know where they came or it doesn't matter?
Johnakan Ur-El: The second thing.
Interlocutor: Did this event happen in Banjos or in another place? I ask it because there are versions that locate it in another place.
Johnakan Ur-El: It Happened in Banjos.