Media The Hidden History Of The Human Race?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I watched the first seconds of this, and it looks like just another version of mainstream history. I'm not intending to let you down, but they seem to leave out important clues indicating visitors from the stars (AKA extraterrestrials) ala Ancient Aliens. Extraterrestrials have visited Earth since the very beginnings of man on Earth, and we likely have extraterrestrial blood in our DNA.

We are not apes, nor did we evolve from them, and I'm certain we did not begin as hunter-gatherers. We inherited civilization from our extraterrestrial ancestors and continued it. And I'd bet my life savings that the ancient mythological stories were not complete fiction, but were derived from actual historical events.

But one day, I'll discover time travel and find out for myself whether I was right or wrong, but I'm pretty certain that Ancient Aliens has a lot of truth to it. Even though I don't think Ancient Aliens goes far enough outside-the-box, I'd also bet my life savings that most of what is written about ancient times according to mainstream history is false.

Krish

Both sides have issues. Yes...3.4 million years sounds good...but also aliens came here many times as late as 12,350 years ago...to two billion years ago. The Mars people came but did not stay here due to germ contamination and local population...they too left our solar system some 65 million years ago....

So, it is a non-linear life form activity and unless Aliens did genetic surgery, they did not mix without body suits....that is the way it is....that is why, NASA looks for bacteria in Mars and everywhere....so that it does not kill us...