The Hollow Earth Theory: Beings from Inner Earth

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Hollow Earth Theory: Beings from Inner Earth

Ever since we can recall, the existence of an underground civilization has been lingering in the mythology and folklore. The Greek and Nordic mythologies spoke of an entire civilization living in a completely different world underneath us. However, the hollow earth theory is not merely an element of mythology and science-fiction. Here I will flood you with a vast number of evidences, including visits from real beings from the underworld, that will set you wondering.

The hollow earth theory is yet another element of fascination and intense argument in the urban world. Ask any modern day scientist and he will fly in the face of it calling it sheer nuisance. However, there is a substantial amount of serious evidence that even the die hard skeptics fail to deny. The hollow earth theory rejects the conventional belief that the earth is a solid sphere with a core at the centre of it surrounded by a mantel and argues that the earth is either partially or completely hollow from within. The basic reasoning of this theory is that all deductions regarding the earth's interior are solely based on seismic wave calculations and gravity only as it is not possible to explore the depths of the earth and thus there is a high probability that these calculations are mistaken and the earth is actually a hollow sphere. If we consider this theory to be true for a moment, it opens up the doorway to a vast possibility of the existence of strange creatures right under our noses and we don't even know about it!

Edmund Halley's Hollow Earth Theory

One of the earliest hollow earth theorists was the genius English astronomer Edmund Halley himself. Halley found out that the earth's magnetic field changed gradually with time. This was possible only if there was not just one, but multiple magnetic fields surrounding the earth. Halley formed the conclusion that the Earth was a hollow body consisting of four concentric spheres one nestled into another. He even proposed that there may be unknown life forms present in each of these inner earths.

The Concave Hollow Earth Theory

In the year 1869, Dr. Cyrus Teed came up with his amusing version of the hollow earth theory stating that human's didn't live on the outer surface of a hollow sphere, instead they lived in the hollow of a much larger sphere. According to his theory, the whole universe lay at the center of a hollow sphere while the humans lived at the interior of it. Teed even founded a religion called Koreshanity for people who subscribed to his theory. However, nothing was proved and after the death of his followers no one paid much heed to the concave hollow earth theory.

The Convex Hollow Earth Theory

This is by far the most credible version of the hollow earth theory simply stating that the earth is hollow from within, with no core or mantel. Several theorists have added their own perspectives to this theory. Leonhard Euler proposed the presence of an inner sun that gave sunlight to the inner earth. The ex-army officer and industrialist John Symmes stated that there were two holes at the North Pole and the South Pole respectively through which the inner earth could be entered. The modern form of this theory says that there are more than just two entrances to the inner earth, such as Mount Shasta, Brazil, Himalayas and the Mammoth Cave in Kentucky.

Serious Evidence Concerning the Hollow Earth Theory

Nazism and the Inner Earth

Although this is not a firm evidence, there is a popular theory that the German dictator Adolf Hitler had financed an expedition to discover the entrance to the inner earth at Antarctica and was possibly successful. The theory says that post the World War II, thousands of German and Italian scientists had gone missing, allegedly escaped to the inner earth through the entrance in Antarctica. The theory even goes on to propose a Nazi collaboration with the inner earth beings!

Admiral Byrd's Expeditions

Admiral Richard E. Byrd of the U.S. navy conducted a massive expedition in the North Pole on 19th February 1947 during which he and his co-mates, while flying directly above the North Pole, caught a glimpse of the "land beyond the Pole". Curious, Byrd decided to explore that part of the North Pole. To his great astonishment, on entering a hole in the North Pole, Byrd saw not icy landscape, but mountains, lakes, rivers, organic green vegetation and bizarre hairy animals among which there was a creature that looked somewhat like a mammoth. Byrd spoke of flying machines that he had never seen before, which guided him safely to the king and queen of this bizarre world which was called Agartha. Byrd recorded all his experiences in Agartha in his diary, which still counts as an important discovery about the inner earth.

Mount Shasta, California

Located at the Cascade Range, Siskiyou County, California is the 4,322 metres high active volcano called Mount Shasta, which, apart from being a natural landmark, is also the center of a huge number of bigfoot and UFO sightings that are well-documented. Byrd too mentioned seeing hairy creatures and weird flying machines in the amazing realm of Agartha. There are even claims of an unknown civilization existing underneath Mount Shasta. The British prospector J.C. Brown, while excavating Mount Shasta in search of gold, accidentally discovered a cave that was eleven miles long, sloping in the downward direction. In the cave Brown discovered gold, weaponry and mummies. This provides an evidence in favour of the claim that Mount Shasta is an entrance to the inner earth.

Mammoth Cave, Kentucky

The longest known cave system in the world, the Mammoth Cave of Kentucky is home to a series of sightings of an unknown cryptid dubbed the Dogman of Kentucky, as well as numerous UFO sightings. Yet another place having the possibility of being an entrance to inner earth.

Green Children

Sometime around 1173, the local farmers of Woolpit in Suffolk, England, were surprised to discover a boy and a girl weeping in the field, speaking in an unintelligible language and having a green complexion. The children were taken to a nearby house and offered some food. They found the food completely new and had to be taught how to eat. Although the boy died soon after, the girl lived on, was educated in English and christened by the name of Agnes Barre and her skin colour too, became like normal humans. Agnes claimed to have come from a land where there was no sunlight. A similar incident occurred in Banjos, Spain where two green children, a boy and a girl, were found crying in a cave. They spoke in a strange language. The boy died but the girl survived to tell how the two of them were swiped off from a land of eternal darkness by a whirlwind which landed them in the cave.

So, what do you think? Is the earth really hollow? Is the bigfoot actually a being from the inner earth? Are the UFOs flying machines coming out of the earth's hollow instead of being some alien spaceships? Can Admiral Byrd's expeditions be true? Was J.C. Brown telling the truth when he spoke of the unknown civilization living in a cave in Mount Shasta? The questions are many. Help answer them using the comment section below.

BlastTyrant

I have always entertained the theory the earth is hollow, personally i don't believe it is BUT i do believe that there is a-lot more beneath the surface than we could ever imagine. I like the thought of movies like Journey to the center of the earth.

Justinian

Hmm.. I've read Admiral Byrd's stuff before, but never heard of him actually travelling into the hollow Earth. What I had read was that he was flying over green fields when maps said he should be over ice fields. And his talk of the animals and whatnot and that scientists wrote it off as that he was off course and possibly over Iceland or southern Greenland somehow. So.. me, being me, I decided to look some of this up as I recently also made a post about the Cold War tunneling. And I found this map of the hollow Earth. Pretty neat.

The Hollow Earth
Hollow_Earth.jpg

Agartha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And my thread:

Cold War to center of the Earth | Paranormalis

Justinian

Justinian

Now here is something that I found years ago when looking this up and still holds true. This is supposedly the North Pole.

northpole.jpg

But if you check that against supposed real time satellite imagery, you find this:
images

Okay it's small and hard to see, but so is finding satellite maps of the North Pole. Let alone any that show that ANYTHING is there. No ice, no land.. just water. Hmmm? Think about it. Usually if there is a satellite photo there is always cloud cover or serious snow cover. Now either global warming isn't happening or someone is photoshopping in way too much snow and ice like below. I've also heard rumors that there is a no fly zone over the North Pole. And it's not for Santa.
earth-at-night-north-pole.jpg

So do I believe in all this? I dunno, but I know there is enough fishy stuff going on up there that makes me wonder.

MoonBell_

Speaking of demons I have seen them in dreams in which they sometimes talk to me. I would see ords once I could see wings on one which was standing over me with long sharp claws and the whole body of a skeleton.