The IRS

EdwardAngus

The IRS

I'm not recommending that anyone here not pay taxes. They will still come and get you eventually if you don't, but there is a growing number of attorneys, CPA's and even former IRS agents who claim that the income tax system is not legal. I'm no tax scholar, but one of the former IRS CID (criminal investigation dept.) agents, Joe Bannister hasn't filed taxes since 1999. His former coworkers have had to arrest him and he's facing a court hearing. This guy "knows" what he's doing and he's having to fight the federal govt. Not something I'd recommend. I'm not trying to get on the DHS Blue list, but tax protestors are supposed to be there.

Here's a free DVD you can watch on line that explains the whole arguement that the income tax system here is being applied incorrectly, and that domestic income is not subject to taxation according to the tax code as it is today. Illuminating. Yes, there's some "tax code" in the presentation, but I'd recommend watching all of it. It gets better as it goes on. The Preface and Introduction are also good to watch. Yes, it will take time, but well worth it. Send a link to your tax professional and ask them what they think. Probably won't get more than, "You don't want to fight the govt." But you never know. Most tax professionals don't know anything about Sec. 861. Paul, as the resident lawyer to the place, any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

FraZZleD

The IRS

I'm not recommending that anyone here not pay taxes. They will still come and get you eventually if you don't, but there is a growing number of attorneys, CPA's and even former IRS agents who claim that the income tax system is not legal. I'm no tax scholar, but one of the former IRS CID (criminal investigation dept.) agents, Joe Bannister hasn't filed taxes since 1999. His former coworkers have had to arrest him and he's facing a court hearing. This guy "knows" what he's doing and he's having to fight the federal govt. Not something I'd recommend. I'm not trying to get on the DHS Blue list, but tax protestors are supposed to be there.

Here's a free DVD you can watch on line that explains the whole arguement that the income tax system here is being applied incorrectly, and that domestic income is not subject to taxation according to the tax code as it is today. Illuminating. Yes, there's some "tax code" in the presentation, but I'd recommend watching all of it. It gets better as it goes on. The Preface and Introduction are also good to watch. Yes, it will take time, but well worth it. Send a link to your tax professional and ask them what they think. Probably won't get more than, "You don't want to fight the govt." But you never know. Most tax professionals don't know anything about Sec. 861. Paul, as the resident lawyer to the place, any thoughts you have would be appreciated.
Everything you say is true. I have a friend who works for the IRS. The first thing they did on day 1 was make them watch a video telling them there is no law requiring people to pay taxes. And they were told that if they stopped paying taxes they would loose their job.