"THE KAMMLER CODE," a new time travel TV project.

Milton

My name is Milton. I am creator and writer of a new time travel TV project called, "THE KAMMLER CODE."

We are based in New Mexico and are about to begin filming of the pilot for the series on March 22nd. It is an interesting story that I thought this might be of interested for people to look at. A great deal of research has gone into the development of this project.

The story spans three different timelines and is basically about a scientist who is trapped back in time and her attempts to get rescued with out changing her own future.

Here is a link to our indiegogo sight where you can see the trailer and read a bit about the production, see the cast and perhaps be a part of this project. The Kammler Code | Indiegogo.

Also more info is on our Facebook page: The Kammler Code | Facebook

Thank you for your time and I hope you find "The Kammler Code" as interesting as I do.

Milton

Sure. I worked as a tech and lighting director for them and their sub networks, mainly E and Style. Worked on countless shows, mostly pilots. The Emmy sow was a reality show called Clean House.