The Latest Battery

tymeonadime

"A technological folly"........

Batteries aren't a sadvanrs as they should be, that's. a given. However, a four ounce block of chemicals that can power a juice hungry device like a laptop for several hours on end u der ehavy load......that's far from a folly.

Unless of course my ignorance of faked old English has effected my observations....

The gentleman hat has brought this new battery into the world should be an inspiration to an entire generation. I can only hope that I am able to function,let Alon ework at that age.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Even in my era, batteries were considered a folly. I'm utterly surprised how they have dragged behind other technologies so much. I also can't understand why portable telephonic devices aren't powered by wireless power transfer. The only reason I can think of that batteries are maintained is someone somewhere is making a huge heap of shillings from them.

You should already know that the Rothschilds tore down the Wardenclyffe tower and that we are seemingly "behind" on technology due to money and greed.

TimeFlipper

God damn 94 years old and he hasn't even retired yet? Why does nobody seem to be concerned about that
P.S. I would only buy the battery if it were in a DRIVERLESS car (and or a flying car:p)
He must really have a passion for his job if he's still working at his 94 years of age :eek:
I heard on the "grapevine" that he has two supermodel girlfriends :eek:.
Damn it, im going to invent something really useful!! (y) :LOL:

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
God damn 94 years old and he hasn't even retired yet? Why does nobody seem to be concerned about that
P.S. I would only buy the battery if it were in a DRIVERLESS car (and or a flying car:p)
He must really have a passion for his job if he's still working at his 94 years of age :eek:
I heard on the "grapevine" that he has two supermodel girlfriends :eek:.
Damn it, im going to invent something really useful!! (y) :LOL:
"Invents Fish Walker"