The lords of karma? is going to the light a trick or treat?

vortex-T217

Has anyone heard or looked into the lords of karma much? is soul contracts and going to the light really a trick in anyone's opinion?

I am not saying I believe this but I also don't rule out anything with out truly knowing or understanding the situation. because nothing is impossible and nothing is as it seems. Truths have been infiltrated before and darkness posing as light is nothing new.

lets say just for a second this was the scenario. Would there be a better way for the evil beings behind this to corrupt souls then that? to trick them into signing up for a ride in their own forgotten and chosen destruction? I can't think of a more evil or deceitful way they could accomplish it then that. to go beyond just trying to corrupt physical life but also other reincarnations and in-between.

If the idea that paying off karma debt in this life because of wrong doings in a past life is true and the way of paying off the karma debt is done by the life force of the person (sinner) in their new life to be drained causing them to be sick at times. Then is it possible that the life force being drained from you is not going to the people you have wronged in a past life but instead going to some evil lords of karma?

I would be more than happy and willing to pay back and help any living things I have ever hurt in a past life and in this life. And I agree with the idea of that concept.. but to have the life force drained and stolen with out knowing causing a person to get ill ect. in their new life? wouldn't that lead the past "sinful soul" down a path of more further inner destruction in their new reincarnation and not be in a good position to progress correctly and spiritually, as well as also be more of a target to the other dark entities that also feed on the life force of the sick and miserable unexpectedly like vampires in the night? accept it doesn't always have to be night.

Even if any of this were true and people were to find out then I'm sure the evil beings would then want to find a way to slow the reincarnation cycle down for those who would not go to the light. Using parallel universes maybe or maybe by finding a way for someone that had just died to go back to where they left off before death with 0 memory of it but instead landing in a parallel universe with no noticeable differences. Like mandela effect type things.

I don't know, The possibilities are endless so i'm just throwing some wild ideas and possibilities out there about the theory and getting a little carried away! :) I'm most likely way off with that scenario and have no clue what so ever if the whole lords of karma thing is evil or not.

I have heard the lords of karma be talked about in a good way before in books and stuff but now I'm hearing they may be bad in other areas.

anyone got any thoughts on it?

Justinian

Never heard of it. Got any links to anything to read on it?