The Matrix Trilogy

vinny

Re: The Matrix Trilogy

Keroscene- if your falling asleep in a movie you might have a sleep disorder. Might be a good idea to get it checked out.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

well it kept me on the edge of my seat at first but after seing it 3 time now its getting boring

Keroscene

Well, because he likes it, but maybe it only started to get boring after the third time? Which is pretty understandable, I know from personal experience after viewing a movie for the third consecutive time it just doesn't have nearly the excitement it did the first time. Those are the kind of movies I put on when I want to go to sleep.

What I do...

Pirate movie or go to theater if I've never seen it. Usually depends on my financial situation and quality of the trailers. More-so the latter of the two.

If I like it, buy the DVD for the added features.

If I really like it, pirate the High Definition version cause I ain't paying for the same movie twice.

Henceforth I bought all the Gaytrix DVDs and have downloaded the HD versions. And gaytrix is not a reference to the homosexual version. Cause I am very much NOT gay. Not even a little.

Hope you liked this bro's cool story.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

There are certain films I can watch more than once, more than 3 times even, whilst some I struggle with on the first sit-through. The Matrices (plural of the Matrix... LARFF), aren't ones I can watch over and over again, but 'As good as it gets' is one I can. Similarly, the orginal of the 'Day the earth stood still' and Mars attacks' and subject to re-runs on a whim, whiskey and popcorn depending.

I don't watch naff films to fall asleep, I put the world news on for that and anything with Barack Obama has me....... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Harte

The matrix doesn't have the special effects I require to carry me through a movie with a predictable plot line and horrific acting.

Now, Clash of the Titans, there's a really good crappy movie.

Thank you Ray Harryhausen.

Harte

Edited to say: Hello Grayson. You doin okay?