The Mayan crossover event 12-21-2012

T.A. Walters

Just as in the movie Matrix, something isn't right. Just as in the Mayan calendar warning, something isn't right as well. Are we so literally minded as to take the end of the Mayan calendar the end?

Months later, certain events begin to indicate that certain reversals in nature and human inclinations to rediscover ourselves, have placed a void in what our future may be or what it may hold. The crime of disregard for one another has spawned in senseless murder rates that have skyrocketed. Unexplained suicides are increasing and ... we wake up in the morning senseless to what transpired in our dreams, or even left with the impression that such dreams held a disingenuous resemblance to reality!

This is not real.

Or is it.

Have we passed away, and simply cannot recognize it. Perhaps we simply refuse to let go. Or was it just the end of a parallel universe the Mayan's were describing? Maybe the death of a single paradoxical phenomenon such as a dimensional overlay. What is a dimension? There are at least three.

Special Note:
I began this thread as a discussion to stimulate the imagination for the unknown. Nothing about it is fact. Just a beer joint discussion amongst like minded people. Or a planted seed, if you will. Your scientifically talented contributions along with imaginative conjectures are what I am looking for. Anyone inspired to write a novel on the results of this discussion has my blessing to do so. Best of luck; I am a writer too ;)

Have fun ... it's what its all about.

-T.A.

BlastTyrant

There was always the belief that the End of the Mayan Calendar wasn't necessarily for the end of the world, but for a Beginning.

Sadly we have no clue as to what kind of beginning? Beginning of the end? beginning of a new chapter in the worlds history?

We all know and can feel something is coming, i do not believe it to be a ET invasion or Earth swallowing us hole, but a man made destruction whether it is from Nuclear war or a full on Revolt that changes the world as we known it. But ether way we need to learn from our mistakes and when the dust clears we need to take that and make a new Society where we can finally evolve from the Hole we have created for our self's now!

T.A. Walters

There was always the belief that the End of the Mayan Calendar wasn't necessarily for the end of the world, but for a Beginning.

Sadly we have no clue as to what kind of beginning? Beginning of the end? beginning of a new chapter in the worlds history?

We all know and can feel something is coming, i do not believe it to be a ET invasion or Earth swallowing us hole, but a man made destruction whether it is from Nuclear war or a full on Revolt that changes the world as we known it. But ether way we need to learn from our mistakes and when the dust clears we need to take that and make a new Society where we can finally evolve from the Hole we have created for our self's now!

If what you say may be a Mayan mark to indicate a 'New Beginning', then we have not recognized it nor adapted to that new world. We are still living in the past, accustomed to the life we know of. And the old life may leave a great balance of our civilization 'asleep at the wheel' persay.

I t is like we have been accustom to setting our alarm to wake us up on time each morning, until one morning we wake to find ourselves already gone! This could be good/bad depending on what you believe.

What do you believe?

(thanks for replying to my thread :) )

TnWatchdog

I think we've crossed over into the Twilight Zone on our voyage to the Outer Limits of our consciousness. Since we are having one of those 'beer joint' discussions, please pass me a cold one T.A. Oh my, that's cold so let me go on...I have always been facisnated with the Mayans and all their achievements. I do feel that they had some sort of outside influence in coming up with a calendar that is more accurate then our own and their study of the heavens. Not every primitive culture would be able to pull this off without assistance. As Blast had stated, the end of their calendar was meant to be the beginning of a new age and you may be right T.A., we might not even know we are there. Evil seams to be increasing in this world so that has to be part of it too as people's minds seam to be programed into acting out evil. I remember as a kid being told that when the protecting hand of God is removed from society, evil will increase...we are there at this point of time. As per the Mayans, we have reached an age of awakening. Most people will be like deer frozen in the headlights when their eyes finally open. Most are too content, at the present time, looking down to their I-pads, video games, or watching reality shows or movies...they won't know what hit them.

BlastTyrant

If what you say may be a Mayan mark to indicate a 'New Beginning', then we have not recognized it nor adapted to that new world. We are still living in the past, accustomed to the life we know of. And the old life may leave a great balance of our civilization 'asleep at the wheel' persay.

I t is like we have been accustom to setting our alarm to wake us up on time each morning, until one morning we wake to find ourselves already gone! This could be good/bad depending on what you believe.

What do you believe?

(thanks for replying to my thread :) )
We are stuck in a never ending routine, especially use with 9-5 jobs, i mean really you can plan almost your whole day, for example.

I wake up every day at 8 Clock into work, go on my break, go to lunch, go on my last break. Get off work every wed i got a routine of errands then sleep and wash and repeat. I am so set in this that even on weekends i wake up at 8.

Is it odd i wake up now and then and wish that i walked out side and just heard nothing, silence, no cars no humming of power lines, Just pure utter silence.

Sadly we wont go quietly into the good night, it is going to be hell for a long time. When people wake up and realize its not a matter of sitting in rush hour traffic and working all day, instead it's survival a-lot of people won't be able to handle it and most likely end their lives early.

T.A. Walters

I think we've crossed over into the Twilight Zone on our voyage to the Outer Limits of our consciousness. Since we are having one of those 'beer joint' discussions, please pass me a cold one T.A. Oh my, that's cold so let me go on...I have always been facisnated with the Mayans and all their achievements. I do feel that they had some sort of outside influence in coming up with a calendar that is more accurate then our own and their study of the heavens. Not every primitive culture would be able to pull this off without assistance. As Blast had stated, the end of their calendar was meant to be the beginning of a new age and you may be right T.A., we might not even know we are there. Evil seams to be increasing in this world so that has to be part of it too as people's minds seam to be programed into acting out evil. I remember as a kid being told that when the protecting hand of God is removed from society, evil will increase...we are there at this point of time. As per the Mayans, we have reached an age of awakening. Most people will be like deer frozen in the headlights when their eyes finally open. Most are too content, at the present time, looking down to their I-pads, video games, or watching reality shows or movies...they won't know what hit them.

>passing the watchdog a bowl of Miller Lite>

While I do agree with your summation of the Mayan Crossover, I have to disagree on the idea that evil humans can control such a big event as this one. I don't think evil in the modern form has the power to influence the masses from the inevitable. Especially on such a large cosmic scale.

If you disagree with this, please say so, but don't bite my hand. Remember, I am your bartender.

-T.A ;)

T.A. Walters

What do you believe?

(thanks for replying to my thread :) )[/quote]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are stuck in a never ending routine, especially use with 9-5 jobs, i mean really you can plan almost your whole day, for example.

I wake up every day at 8 Clock into work, go on my break, go to lunch, go on my last break. Get off work every wed i got a routine of errands then sleep and wash and repeat. I am so set in this that even on weekends i wake up at 8.

Is it odd i wake up now and then and wish that i walked out side and just heard nothing, silence, no cars no humming of power lines, Just pure utter silence.

Sadly we wont go quietly into the good night, it is going to be hell for a long time. When people wake up and realize its not a matter of sitting in rush hour traffic and working all day, instead it's survival a-lot of people won't be able to handle it and most likely end their lives early.[/quote]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm ... I have heard what you are saying; and I have heard elsewhere the same. I believe it merits some thought. Perhaps a bit of introspect or dissection. Yes, I believe you have hit on something there.

What I think is this; there has been a blunt-force trauma on society to the point we are coming out of it numb and scatterbrained when we should look into this Mayan thing; not for the repeal but for what and why it was written. Words mean something. The day we take that for granted and fail to analyze those words are the day we slip off into what was revealed to us. Let that be a warning.

The Mayan's have spoken.

-T.A.