The Moon’s Dark Secret: Aliens Harvesting Human Souls for FOOD

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
AJ and HeckleFish are back. In this episode there is talk over a wide rage of stuff. Shape shifting Lizzid Peeple, Hollow moon facts, the moon is a spaceship, and more talk about humans being brought to earth by aliens. The reincarnation process was also mentioned in "The Roswell Interview with Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy". A story that I occasionally post for new members.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've been interested in watching that episode since it was released. I'll comment as soon as I have a chance to watch it!

LIZZID PEOPLE! 🦎

steven chiverton

AJ and HeckleFish are back. In this episode there is talk over a wide rage of stuff. Shape shifting Lizzid Peeple, Hollow moon facts, the moon is a spaceship, and more talk about humans being brought to earth by aliens. The reincarnation process was also mentioned in "The Roswell Interview with Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy". A story that I occasionally post for new members.

its been said our spirits cant die they move on or re encarnate so if they feed on souls how do people still incarnate into another body alien digestive systems aint exactly a black hole were it sucks in soul energy and leaves no soul poop behind they probably feed on the adrenochrome we create from the fear they give us and that be like a drug to them

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
its been said our spirits cant die they move on or re encarnate so if they feed on souls how do people still incarnate into another body alien digestive systems aint exactly a black hole were it sucks in soul energy and leaves no soul poop behind they probably feed on the adrenochrome we create from the fear they give us and that be like a drug to them

From what I interpret on what was being said, the Reptilians feed off the emotional energy our souls give off while we are in mortal form. When we die our souls no longer have a connection to the emotions we experience in our mortal form. I think those emotions are what thether us to our mortal bodies.

steven chiverton

not one single alien species listed in the secret kgb book of alien species has been mentioned as feeding of the soul that would be more of a devil worshippers thing and yet theres no evidence of anything actually feeding off the soul or spirit or life force of a living being. theres rumours of a technology to capture souls and put them into host bodies even parts of a human soul into cloned bodies like said in the secret space program videos online

Parazite1986

I agree with the adrenochrome part. However, I do believe that they feed on energies more than souls since the souls are used to power their own machines and without the soul, you don’t have energy to feed on.

Think of it as a power grid. Without it, our technology would be useless for the most part. And the hackers would only build computers sophisticated to take down the US grid.

The energy is fed from the soul and without this psychic resource, the energy is supposed to flow from somewhere else.

steven chiverton

theres a difference between feeding and obsorbing energy aliens have mouths for eating the greys have a slit for a mouth but absorb food niutreints through there skin also exscreet through there skins to lysol sprayed on the greys makes them drunk alien space crafts are liveing and controlled by an interface they have with there crafts