The Official Arcade Thread

Sanyam Deshi

One problem and one suggestion.

The problem is that a few of the games don't submit a high score. Perhaps it is just my computer. If you would like me to specify exactly which ones aren't functional, let me know.

My suggestion for a game is "Eskiv".

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm probably going to update the site at the end of the week. Please, let me know which games aren't working properly and I'll check them out.

I'll try to add the Eskiv game if it's available for the arcade. :)

Sanyam Deshi

The following games do not submit high scores:
Snake, Tetris, Chopper Challenge, Asteroids, and Space Invaders

Also, there is a glitch:
Sometimes I will get a high score, but it will still list me as second place. To see an active example of this, check out the leaderboard for Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce. The same glitch happened to me in another circumstance on Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap, but I managed to correct the error by beating my own high score.

IroncladMarshmallow

I'm probably going to update the site at the end of the week. Please, let me know which games aren't working properly and I'll check them out.

I'll try to add the Eskiv game if it's available for the arcade. :)
Can you add more games that can be played with a touch screen? All I can play is Bejeweled. :)

Khaos

where the wild things are
As I'm going to add more games in the Arcade from now on, this thread is going to be the place to discuss all things that as to do with it.

Got requests, games you'd like to play here? Some games aren't working properly? Unable to beat my Tetris score? Let us know here and I'll make my best to make the Arcade suit your needs. I'm not responsible if you get caught at work playing in there though, so don't be too hardcore. ;)

I'm going to post updates too, so if you want to know which games I installed recently, just keep an eye on this thread.

May 19, 2013
The latest new games I added are Yetisports games 2 to 7.

I'm going to look for some soccer games next, thanks to Khaos for the suggestion.:)

--Numenorean7

So with these recent updates to the forum software, have you attempted to add new games?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
They released an update to xfArcade just a few months ago. I'll try to give it a go on Friday night.

I plead guilty for not adding new games recently though.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Games? There are games on here???? Where??? Oh, I see an Arcade tab. How long has that been there?!!! Did I switch universes?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Breaking News!

I added 3 new games! You can take a look and give them a try right away!
Arcade | Paranormalis

Those new games are:
  • Super Mario Slots
  • Video Poker
  • Mini-Putt
I think we had this Mini-Putt game many years ago, it's pretty awesome! :)