The Philadelphia Experiment

Padraic

You have me at a bit of a loss there. I am by no means a famous scientist, nor are there any among my relations, they all having died long before you were born. Padraic is simply one Irish spelling of Patrick. It is indeed my name, given me by my dear mother so many years ago. Perhaps you could give me some background on this Paul Dirac.

Regards,

Padraic

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by Padraic@Aug 18 2004, 11:32 AM
Perhaps you could give me some background on this Paul Dirac.

Padriac,
Just ignore this. It will be the next conspiracy theory that Paul Lyon is Padriac. I was Peragro at one time. Seen it before with other time travellers, will probably see it again.

Really, if you "knew" Paul and you "knew" Padriac, you would know that they are not one in the same.

Members, if you have real proof that a member is pretending to be a timetraveler, PM one of the mods or admin. Do not post it for our guests to "wonder" and speculate. If your comment is is a joke, please say that it is.

"Mom"

CaryP

It will be the next conspiracy theory that Paul Lyon is Padriac.

Mom!!! I didn't know that Paul Lyon was a time traveler?! This is GREAT! Now we can all beseige him with questions, and pester him for the answers to the mysteries of life. You're just swell, Mom. Gee. Thanks.

Paul, how could you keep this kind of secret from us. Man, you're just too cool of a time traveler. All of the one's I've read about come right out at the beginning and let you know that up front. But not you man, you've kept it a secret all this time letting us think you're just a brilliant attorney from California. Too much. I have just one question. How did Sosuemeetoo find out, and did she have your permission to disclose that you were a time traveler? Oh yeah, can I have your autograph, and do you have any pictures of your time machine that you can post here?

Look out Padraic, you got some competition now, boy.

Cary

(Yes, I'm joking, and NO Lynard Skynard did NOT die yesterday. Starlord was quoting a line from an old song about summer camp. Yes, some of the band members from Lynard Skynard died in a plane crash years ago. The physical status of the Leonard Skinnard for whom the band was named is unknown to me at this time. And this is the first time I've read this thread. I was thinking, who gives a rat's ass about the Philadelphia Experiment. It wasn't that great of a movie.)

Padraic

There is a musical ensemble by that name performing where I live tonight, but from what I heard, it does not sound like a performance I would be comfortable attending. I shall stay home and listen to my Haydn and Handel recordings instead. If there is one modern thing I have not adapted to that well it would have to be the music that is being made today. For those of you who enjoy it, I wish you all the enjoyment of the world from it.

The Federation

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 7 2004, 08:31 AM
Ralan,

Ever stop to think these folks are part of a cover up and possibly not telling the truth?

More likely a combination of senility and or the threat of loosing a pension via: violating a non disclosure oath.

Thanks,
The Federation

StarLord

Yeah but the PopCorn they made at the first showing was some great stuff Cary.

letteraccess

Originally posted by The Federation+Sep 23 2004, 01:02 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-StarLord@Aug 7 2004, 08:31 AM
Ralan,

Ever stop to think these folks are part of a cover up and possibly not telling the truth?

More likely a combination of senility and or the threat of loosing a pension via: violating a non disclosure oath.

Thanks,
The Federation
[snapback]10315[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Violation of a non-disclosure agreement related to classified defense information can have serious repercussions indeed. But then again it is also way too easy to "leak" such information if someone really wanted their version of the truth to get out.

As a side note, in cases like this you can never discount the effectiveness of "mental conditioning" and drugs to alter someones perception of an event.

StarLord

Re: The Philadelphia Experiment

Who knows, we could be visited soon by people with monikers of higher education that claim to have the real answer and if you exhibit common sense and ask for proof they scoff at you and tell that they would not hand anything to you in the first place. Can you believe that????