The Progress of Science

SergiusPaulus

If time travel is expected or suggested to become reality in the future, are there certain technologies to monitor the progress of which may lead to that reality? I get frequent posts on my Google feed regarding physics and science in general. Are there certain fields of science that can explain or describe a time travel technology. Are there certain topics to follow?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Very little progress exists. The path to knowledge has been corrupted. No one is taught how anymore. It became quite apparent to me when doing experiments looking for answers. Answers are there. But that knowledge does not exist in textbooks. Without a comprehensive body of knowledge, there will be no advancement. More effort is being directed toward erasing existing knowledge and replacing it with make believe theories.

SergiusPaulus

Is it strongly suggested that Zeshua is a fraud based on her actions at other sites? Or was there additional activity that deemed her a fraud?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As I recall, Zeshua only posted on sites that allowed people to edit their posts indefinitely. Altering a past post to make it appear that one could predict future events was then easily accomplished.

SergiusPaulus

In Zeshua’s story she loosely describes the technology she was using to communicate with this timeline. But if she is a complete fraud then her description of that technology would be irrelevant to the progress of technology. Or is she basing her description on facts or other research not commonly known? She mentioned the graviton generator (which I believe is actually mentioned in a Star Trek episode) but the graviton hasn’t /hadn’t been solidly discovered/studied. She describes other components. Would her technology story be fictional as well or can those components be explored as she describes? From her story it sounds like she was a supposed user of the technology rather than a probable developer of it. But if it’s a hoax then it’s a hoax. I had seen recent articles about still trying to discover/study the elusive graviton. Does the administration know if she has logged onto Paranormalis as Zeshua since her last posts, although she could probably just monitor the site as a different member if she wanted to.

Wind7

Staff
In Zeshua’s story she loosely describes the technology she was using to communicate with this timeline. But if she is a complete fraud then her description of that technology would be irrelevant to the progress of technology. Or is she basing her description on facts or other research not commonly known? She mentioned the graviton generator (which I believe is actually mentioned in a Star Trek episode) but the graviton hasn’t /hadn’t been solidly discovered/studied. She describes other components. Would her technology story be fictional as well or can those components be explored as she describes? From her story it sounds like she was a supposed user of the technology rather than a probable developer of it. But if it’s a hoax then it’s a hoax. I had seen recent articles about still trying to discover/study the elusive graviton. Does the administration know if she has logged onto Paranormalis as Zeshua since her last posts, although she could probably just monitor the site as a different member if she wanted to.

I found @Zeshua 's last postings.........

I did a check and I see that @Zeshua last posted here on 02/21/2020.

@Zeshua info matches no other account here