THE REAL JOHN TITOR...

Fringe

Fringe, can You explain?
No I really can't explain Gagut, sorry about that but is just something one needs to decipher on their own. I would not expect it to make sense to you or anyone else interested in the subject unless you think outside the box of the normal and read the signs and connect all the dots. Don't really need an active mechanical Time Machine to be able to accomplish that. You have to pay closer attention to the story being told and keep you eyes open for hidden messages in all of the images.

Last edited:

SolarGlitch

Fringe, can You explain?
No I really can't explain Gagut, sorry about that but is just something one needs to decipher on their own. I would not expect it to make sense to you or anyone else interested in the subject unless you think outside the box of the normal and read the signs and connect all the dots. Don't really need an active mechanical Time Machine to be able to accomplish that. You have to pay closer attention to the story being told and keep you eyes open for hidden messages in all of the images.

So Legend is titor? Or Eminem is titor?

Fringe

Fringe, can You explain?
No I really can't explain Gagut, sorry about that but is just something one needs to decipher on their own. I would not expect it to make sense to you or anyone else interested in the subject unless you think outside the box of the normal and read the signs and connect all the dots. Don't really need an active Time Machine to be able to accomplish that. You have to pay closer attention to the story being told and keep you eyes open for hidden messages in all of the images.
Fringe, can You explain?

So Legend is titor? Or Eminem is titor?
Neither of these artists are John Titor SolarGlitch lol. The artists themselves actually have nothing to really do with anything. Maybe you should view the videos in a different frame of mind and see things in a sort of parallel universe type of way. It is all in the images and actions surrounding the video, not the sound or the artists. The artists are just a form of medium for a message being sent to be deciphered.

waterandsol

Fringe is absolutely correct about connecting dots and deciphering information. A for instance, the message left me by part of 177 posted on Nov 23rd in the Kay strand, has an information puzzle in it, in which I was able to verify it was for me.

As well, the 177 tempus edax rerum website another information puzzle was left to be deciphered. And, once uncoded the information only one person would understand (me).

You have to look beyond the usual, to find the the gift. To find the meaning. It gives a new perspective on life itself. That we are more than individuals having a solitary experience. We are a part of each other, in it together ~ forever. Seek and you shall find. Ask and it will be given.

My only suggestion ~ don't get nutty with it. Look at it with a logical mind and only accept fact in front of you. Otherwise, as Pam once said ~ you don't want your brain to fall out. :D Which is so true, because truth can astound you. Truth can challenge ever preconception of life you previously held. ;)

Fringe

Fringe is absolutely correct about connecting dots and deciphering information. A for instance, the message left me by part of 177 posted on Nov 23rd in the Kay strand, has an information puzzle in it, in which I was able to verify it was for me.

As well, the 177 tempus edax rerum website another information puzzle was left to be deciphered. And, once uncoded the information only one person would understand (me).

You have to look beyond the usual, to find the the gift. To find the meaning. It gives a new perspective on life itself. That we are more than individuals having a solitary experience. We are a part of each other, in it together ~ forever. Seek and you shall find. Ask and it will be given.

My only suggestion ~ don't get nutty with it. Look at it with a logical mind and only accept fact in front of you. Otherwise, as Pam once said ~ you don't want your brain to fall out. :D Which is so true, because truth can astound you. Truth can challenge ever preconception of life you previously held. ;)

I don’t think anybody’s brains will be falling out today lol because that is not what I meant. Of course everybody has their own individual systems they use to transport to other locations through music. I see it all over this forum in many different threads. I meant seeing actual signs and patterns in colors and images combined with sound and body language to see into the future or retrieve a message or warning of some form. It is not the song or words or even the artists and not in a story mode that is usual. It is about a form of communication with possible extraterrestrial formations or those that have accomplished TT and are trying to get a message through about future events. It has nothing to do with people or their emotions at all. When you focus on the surroundings and block out the emotional people factor that could keep you blinded there is secondary communication patterns and hidden messages. It is about a form of communication with those that could be TT or alien. It has nothing to do with people or their emotions regarding the song or video at all. Maybe in the future using certain signals with sound and color and lighting to send out a warning or a message of some sort is how TT really began. I think TT has already been discovered and is currently being used and has been under everyone’s noses the entire time but they won’t think that far outside the box to make any sense out of it and write it off as jibberish when it is actually a form of communication that is not a part of the norm that people thinks it is. Everything has to connect from color patterns and positioning of lighting to the choice in profile pic or Avatar and the title of the thread to the color of the words and the verbal story being told and all actions that needs to be put together then unscrambled. I mentioned parallel universe thinking and I chose an avatar of a hand with 6 digits not the normal 5 surrounded by many shades of gray, black and white and giving the appearance like reaching out for contact with other worlds from the future or past. The video I chose to start this thread with is literally pointing it out giving hints. You have to see past the obvious and line everything up just the right way. Think outside the outside of the box. I saw someone post something a while back about that movie Deja vu and how they were able to send out a sticky note warning through the TT machine they had made. Same thing could be done with sound and imagery. I may be crazy but one would have to be a little crazy to understand. Here is another good example, I saw this posted months ago before I actually decided to join because it got me thinking.
When you think about how obsessed people are with current technology and having the latest toys these days you can see where the human species is truly heading and it is not a good place because these toys are just a form of mind control to keep people from being focused on reality and they don't even realize it or care to think about how we are all slowly but surely turning into the very machines we use that will end up destroying the human species in the end.

Last edited: