The Real Truth in What John Titor Saw in the Future Exposed

Liberty

When John Titor came back from 2036 to 2001. It seemed that he gave us the greatest warning a person could ever give! He said religon is taking seriously. References to Moses. And stated "Life was hell on earth." What got me also in this article im about to post, is that Israel won the largest battle for its life so to speak! He saw an end to the new world order and what it would take! After reading this, im sure the phoney Titors of the world (ahem ahem) should understand that good conquors evil. And between the Lincoln president he described too well. Did he warn us of the ANTI-CHRIST!

Enjoy your reading!

http://www.grailcode.net/

Liberty

I think he meant it literally. If the Egyptians knew the wall of water would not
Have held for them also they would not have continued to chase the Israelites.
Yes I think some events should remain secret. The Israelites remained safe and the
Ones with evil intent were destroyed off of the face of the Earth.
Who do you think made the cycles of Earth? God always has perfect timing.
-Pam

Feb 19, 2001, JT: The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her.

Liberty

The dates are off! But it seems like Obama is interested in keeping his power base. So I wonder if its the same person! There is a rumor he is cloned! It wouldnt suprize me with todays technology! Especially Titors mom's Thoughts!

#!

Image of the beast?

4 years to get it right ? Hints???? DO the math!

Samstwitch

When John Titor came back from 2036 to 2001. It seemed that he gave us the greatest warning a person could ever give! He said religon is taking seriously. References to Moses. And stated "Life was hell on earth." What got me also in this article im about to post, is that Israel won the largest battle for its life so to speak! He saw an end to the new world order and what it would take!...And between the Lincoln president he described too well. Did he warn us of the ANTI-CHRIST!

ANTICHRIST

The Bible says in 2 Thessalonians 2 that the Antichrist cannot reveal himself until the one who holds him back is "taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow...". The one who holds the Antichrist back is believed to be the 'Holy Spirit', which indwells in Believers of Jesus Christ. Therefore this passage is interpreted to mean, the Believers must be removed or 'Raptured' from the earth before the Antichrist is revealed to the world.

2 Thessalonians Chapter 2: 1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruitsto be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachingse passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter. 16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

John Titor never identified the Antichrist, but he and other survivors in 2036 believed they had lived through the Tribulation spoken of in Revelation of the Bible.

Who is the Antichrist? We can only speculate. Only God knows, but some believe he is Obama. I think it is possible.

Did Jesus reveal the name of the Antichrist?

Obama mocks Jesus Christ and the Bible.

Obama admits he is Muslim

THE OBAMA DECEPTION: A must-see!

Watch, "Obama Antichrist: Gods Final Call (666)"

Samstwitch

RFID in Obamacare Health Care Law, is it the NWO RFID Mark of the Beast 666?

FDA RFID Implant Guidelines
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medica...onandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072191.pdf

3830236531.jpeg Xrayhandchip.jpg

MARK OF THE BEAST

Revelation 13:15-18: "The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

Revelation 14:9-10: A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb."

Revelation 16:2: "The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image."

microchips_dees.jpg

WATCH: It is here...RFID Chip Kills you if you disobey

Liberty

RFID in Obamacare Health Care Law, is it the NWO RFID Mark of the Beast 666?

FDA RFID Implant Guidelines
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medica...onandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072191.pdf

View attachment 136 View attachment 137

MARK OF THE BEAST

Revelation 13:15-18: "The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

Revelation 14:9-10: A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb."

Revelation 16:2: "The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image."

View attachment 138

WATCH: It is here...RFID Chip Kills you if you disobey

Sam! I think we have a winner! His religous beliefs and what he said about "Religon is taken SERIOUSLY!" is
proving a point that he was real! God hates liars!

Liberty

This gets better as I read more! Titor's mission in 1975 was to get an IBM 5100. We know what the engineers said about the capibilities of the machine! But we havent looked at the HISTORY of IBM.

Was he warning us of something more sinister? IBM owns Veri-Chip! But I will re investigate this!

Samstwitch

Unfortunately, most people don't want to know the truth if it is bad news. The Holocaust is a perfect example of what can happen when people ignore the truth. I've watched documentaries about it that are unbelievable, but it all happened. History does repeat itself. Imagine Hitler rising to power with the advanced technology of today. It will happen with the Antichrist.

Samstwitch

Here's what John said about the 'Antichrist' and 'Revelation' in the Bible...

JOHN TITOR (February 10, 2001) : "Yes, there are a great many people who think that Revelations has come to pass...

"I understand the question about the Antichrist but I must admit I hadn't given it much thought. My intial reaction is to consider how the Antichrist would affect my life if I could identify him/her. If your life became a sort of "Hell" anyway, would it matter if the Antichrist was real?"

More of John's quotes and my theories on the subject are on John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012 (click on the green links). The quote above came from my Post #7.