The rocking experience after using the HDR

Mastertech

Chrono Member
Wanted to share this experience with you guys and girls. Every time I use the HDR and as soon as I finish the three minutes with electromagnet over the solar plexes and turn everything off,
I always experience the rocking or earthquake effect that Steven describes right before everything disappears around him. I haven't experienced the loud bang or cracking or the brightness he describes but I just assumed it was because I didn't walk into a natural or artificial grid point so the next thing I would like to do is make the artificial grid in the schematics section with a cross section of copper pipe buried in the ground before the 22nd because that's going to be the first day of a full moon and Steven says using the HDR on the sunrise of a full moon day is the best time to do it. I bought a 2016 Almanac so I could track these days. I even went as far as to purchase an acre of land in Eureka Springs, Arkansas because it was only $1000.00 and it's only two hours from Leslie, Arkansas where two lines of the grid intersect so I will keep everyone posted as I attempt each of these phases. One thing I always keep in mind and you guys should also. The chances of returning to this same time line are not 100% right, so if I succeed I will more than likely return on a different time line which to everyone on this time line I will have just disappeared and not come back. Do any of you have any insight on any of this? How do Steven Gibbs and the others always come back to the same time line? I thought that was impossible. Isn't there always a variance?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When I tested the HDR, I remember that I could actually feel the device's vibration in my body at some point toward the end of the Emag part.

I used the Emag for much longer than you though. I'd use it between 10 and 15 minutes while meditating.

Mastertech

Chrono Member
Does it increase the effects with longer Emag exposure? I wanted to try that NUM7 but was worried I'd start attracting silverware or hub caps and license plates off of passing cars. I'll try longer exposure tomorrow especially since you do and you're still vertical, thanks.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think it would have negative effects. Perhaps it doesn't have any effect at all!

Be careful though, after 10 minutes, the emag starts to become hot so don't be surprised. It doesn't get hot fast, so you won't burn yourself unexpectedly, just saying. I would usually stop when it became hot enough to notice it.

steven chiverton

Wanted to share this experience with you guys and girls. Every time I use the HDR and as soon as I finish the three minutes with electromagnet over the solar plexes and turn everything off,
I always experience the rocking or earthquake effect that Steven describes right before everything disappears around him. I haven't experienced the loud bang or cracking or the brightness he describes but I just assumed it was because I didn't walk into a natural or artificial grid point so the next thing I would like to do is make the artificial grid in the schematics section with a cross section of copper pipe buried in the ground before the 22nd because that's going to be the first day of a full moon and Steven says using the HDR on the sunrise of a full moon day is the best time to do it. I bought a 2016 Almanac so I could track these days. I even went as far as to purchase an acre of land in Eureka Springs, Arkansas because it was only $1000.00 and it's only two hours from Leslie, Arkansas where two lines of the grid intersect so I will keep everyone posted as I attempt each of these phases. One thing I always keep in mind and you guys should also. The chances of returning to this same time line are not 100% right, so if I succeed I will more than likely return on a different time line which to everyone on this time line I will have just disappeared and not come back. Do any of you have any insight on any of this? How do Steven Gibbs and the others always come back to the same time line? I thought that was impossible. Isn't there always a variance?
very well done ive never read that in any of steven gibbs reports of any rocking motion. the hdr has a biult in return function make sure when you program it to tell it how long you want to stay , so that you can be returned after that time, and make sure to include the hdr and electromagnet in that to so it comes back with you should it go with you to

HDRKID

I feel like I am in a row boat right before a physical jump. Not all time lines are same. This is what the year 2000 was suppose to look like back in the 1950's, but sadly, the future never came.

rerhwegegwgewg.jpg

steven chiverton

try including it in your program when you program the hdr how long you want to stay so you automatically come back after the times run out and ask it to bring you back after the time limit to the same timeline and dimension you were on

Thoth93

I need an HDR how can I get one. I've been meaning to explore alternative uses for the HDR. From the experiences people have talked about, it sounds to me like the HDR could be revolutionary for the work I do. I have many things in mind I would like to try out.