THE SPIRIT OF MR. & MRS. ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL

Rev. Farley

THE SPIRIT OF MR. & MRS. ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL
This image of Mr.& Mrs. Bell was taken in the basement of my home.
Both Mr. bell and Mrs. Bell are both volunteers at our spirit rescue event and had both crossed over into the light at the times of their deaths.
I asked Mr. Bell Now that you have passed what was single greatest thing you learned from your life’s journey. He said: “I’m no longer an agnostic God Is Real”
This image was taken I the basement of my home on 03-18-13.
Alexander Graham Bell (March 3, 1847 – August 2, 1922) was a Scottish-born scientist, inventor, engineer and innovator who is credited with patenting the first practical telephone.
Bell's father, grandfather, and brother had all been associated with work on elocution and speech, and both his mother and wife were deaf, profoundly influencing Bell's life's work. His research on hearing and speech further led him to experiment with hearing devices which eventually culminated in Bell being awarded the first U.S. patent for the telephone in 1876. Bell considered his most famous invention an intrusion on his real work as a scientist and refused to have a telephone in his study.
Many other inventions marked Bell's later life, including groundbreaking work in optical telecommunications, hydrofoils and aeronautics.
Mabel Gardiner Hubbard (November 25, 1857 – January 3, 1923), was the daughter of Boston lawyer Gardiner Greene Hubbard, who was the first president of the Bell Telephone Company. As the wife of Alexander Graham Bell, an eminent scientist and the inventor of the first practical telephone, she took the married name Mabel Bell.
From the time of Mabel's courtship with Graham Bell in 1873, until his death in 1922, Mabel became and remained the most significant influence in his life. Folklore held that Bell undertook telecommunication experiments in an attempt to restore her hearing which had been destroyed by disease close to her fifth birthday, leaving her completely deaf for the remainder of her life.
Mr. Bell once said: We are all too much inclined, I think, to walk through life with our eyes shut. There are things all around us and right at our very feet that we have never seen, because we have never really looked.
Alexander Graham Bell.
mr-mrs-alexander-graham-bell-012-03-18-13-s6270067.jpg

mr-mrs-alexander-graham-bell-011-03-18-13-s6270067.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
How did you communicate with them? Did you record EVP?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would like to commend you on the great work you have done over the years.

I would love to know how you acquired such detailed pictures of Mr. and Mrs.
Bell, are they photographs of when they were living or are they photographs
from the spirit world.

Professor Opmmur