The sun is a projection and not 93 million miles away theory..

SarahAlways

So about 15 years ago, I had a dream in which I saw two moons in the sky and I was told that was the sign that death was near. I don't know if it meant my own personal death or the end of the world but it all felt very real and these videos scared the bejesus out of me.

vortex-T217

I couldn't watch all the videos, but do they mention the fact that the moon and the sun look exactly the same size from our point of view?

What are the chances !?!
Not that i can recall Num7 although they may mention it briefly somewhere I don't know. I've looked into a lot of information in the last few weeks so it's hard to keep track of the exact order of everything

vortex-T217

So about 15 years ago, I had a dream in which I saw two moons in the sky and I was told that was the sign that death was near. I don't know if it meant my own personal death or the end of the world but it all felt very real and these videos scared the bejesus out of me.
That would be a little frieghtening. I'm sorry to hear the videos scared you when thinking back to your dream.

Try not to be scared though. You would know better then me obviously as to what the nature of this entitiy was but there is a chance it was of evil nature and told you that to bring fear rather then give knowledge. and even if it were true as to what it said and evil entities decided to wipe out their little playground that they call earth or down size most of the population or open the flood gates, then the ones that get wiped out will still go on after the death of thier meat suits. and if there really is a reincarnation trap then hopfully there will be some people that don't fall into it and get stuck.

There are the planet x nibiru conspiracy theories going around where some people are all worried that the end times is here again where planets will nearly collide with earth. And I can't know for sure but if I were to guess, I would bet that the nibiru thing would be just a cover as an explanation to ultimately mask a deliberately caused created event, if anything really were to happen. I just would suspect that in accordance with things I'm finding.

But I tell you one thing. If such a thing ever happened and i was one of the ones that died, then there is no way in hell I am ever agreeing to reincarnate back down to this prison until I get some proper answers and real stratagies that will effectively change this hell hole and find better ways to help free it from enslavement... which could be caused by a chain reaction of evil entities existing at different levels.
Having our memory wiped of past lives before birth is extremely stupid and manipulative as far as I'm concerned. And I don't care what any alien or so called divine being has to say about it!

I think it's also quite possible that some of these aliens from other dimensions that may have good intentions might have also been fooled into some unseen enslavement by other evil entities that may have hijacked this universe or at least hijacked a section of the universe, for their own decitful sick twisted purposes. I guess it's a whole other topic and I'm kind of getting side tracked with the reincarnation thing but it's all connected in some way.

Since if it ends up being that our physical life has been all a lie, then what are the chances of entities trying to enslave through reincarnations too? I don't care if I feel intense love from some angel of light when I die. They are going to have to do a lot more convincing than that, if they want to prove to me they aren't secretly evil decietful beings pretending to be of love or god or the creator.

and your experience with the videos scaring you a little happened with me too for a brief moment when thinking back to an experience I had involving a conversation. except for me it wasn't a dream and all i could really do was laugh at the possiblities of it and didn't take the source of the information serious and passed it off as someone trying to pull my leg.

vortex-T217

and I wasn't sure if i should even mention my little encounter on here but what was said to me by this person does relate to this theory topic, so I might as well post my story..
but this is going to sound completely crazy. I'll try and explain this as best as I can remember it. Some might find what this person said to me to be interesting and some might automatically dismiss it as BS and I wouldn't blame them. lol So read if interested..

You will see why I couldn't take the source of my experience serious enough. This happened around 5-6 years ago roughly. At the time I was interested in the hollow earth theory and after investigating everything I could possibly find about it, I ended up finding a few statements from people in history, that made random hard to find comments suggesting that instead we are really inside the earth and not on the outer surface but instead on the inner surface of the planet.

At the time there was also some information about the Nazis discovering this and it was online somewhere but the information was difficult for me to find. and I wasn't sure if it was just disinformation put out there or not.

I thought at first this was a wild assumption but I knew the nature of reality is wild enough and because I simply do not know the truth, I should at least look into the possibilities of this.

It was known as the concave earth theory. The more I looked into it the more I found that i couldn't find any evidence to rule it completely out yet. Except the problem was, at the time there wasn't much information about it online to look at. I believe there were a few different concave earth models showing a few different possible ways the theory could work.. but there was only literally like 2 videos I could find on youtube about it. I could only find like 2 people maybe that firmly believed it. And back then I don't even recall anyone talking about the flat earth theory very much yet.

There wasn't many people I could talk to about concave theory. I brought it up to a couple of friends that had already knew paranormal things existed and they were able to think outside the box in that respect, yet as soon as I brought up the concave earth theory they thought I was insane or delusional! but oh well
GetFileAttachment
they thought I was nuts for even allowing my thoughts to even consider the possibilities of us being inside the earth. and I never once stated the theory as a fact but only as a possibility to consider with our limited human understanding. To most I brought it up to, there was literally no such thing as questioning our reality past that line of what we are told about the earth regarding either mainstream or the mainstream of conspiracy material.

but anyways I started taking my own photos and video to see if I could find any clues that could even possibly hint towards the concave earth theory. and eventually I just put the theory aside for a bit as just a possibility to further investigate sometime later down the line.

About a week or 2 goes by and one day I was on facebook.. And I had someone random with a strange name I couldn't understand, start chatting with me out of nowhere. (by text chat and not by mic) He started to tell me that he is actually and literally Lucifer. I obviously figured he was just a crazy person but never the less, I decided to stay around for a sec to see what someone with such a fake extrordinary claim could possibly say.

Once he announced to me that he was lucifer. I then said well if that were true then why on earth would you waste your time talking to me because I can assure you that I'm not evil and that you should consider me your enemy.

So he says something like, because the version of lucifer that he is, is a good and peaceful one now, that he had use to be bad but had finally come to his senses and that he came to this version of this universe to try and stop his alternate self. Since his alternate selves from many alternate universes had joined together as a team and ended up turning on him somewhere down the line because of disagreements.

he explained that he was traveling to many alternate versions of this universe and not just this version, to try and stop many different versions of himself because those versions of lucifer were evil and enslaving many different beings. As I can remember he said lucifer is a different being then satan. but I believe he said that him and his alternate lucifer selves are mainly responsible for all the enslavement in this earth or universe. I can't remember which one he meant earth or universe.. but according to his story this is why this version of himself was on a mission to try and fix things.

It almost seemed to me as if this person truly believed that they were lucifer and was insane rather then it being someone trying to intentionally trick me, but I could be wrong but thats how it more so seemed the more I got talking to him. He may have just been a really good actor that happened to have some hard to find knowledge about things. there is people out there that do get a thrill out of fooling other guilible people. but it's some of the things this guy tells me next that kind of caught my attention..

I asked him why would you be using your time on facebook then, if you have another lucifer to stop? and he kept saying because humans are stuck in Tartarus! and they need to know and the only way to stop them and the enslavement here, is if humans can realize this and want to break out of tartarus for themselves and that will break their dark plans and weaken them.

Not taking much of what he was telling me serious enough, I was just throwing random questions at him being curious on how he would answer.

One of the questions I asked him was if our earth was hollow? and to my surprise, he said that you are in the hollow earth right now and that the place that I think is the hollow earth, is really more like the surface of earth and that everything we ever learned is more closer the complete opposite.

I was kind of stunned when he told me that because this was the wild theory that I had just finished doing a bunch of research on, a week or 2 earlier before this. The theory that pretty much no one was talking about. And I had never had the chance to talk to anyone before that even knew the theory existed, let alone claiming to know all about it.

He also said something else I found interesting. he said whether you want to believe it or not, that all of you humans that live in the earth, are actually trapped in a type of borderline hell and we all just don't know it yet.

He said there are different versions or layers of hell that he and others created. he said that we are actually inside the earth and do not know it, in a place these entities class as one of the hell realms.

from what I remember, he said the other hell we hear about in the bible and in near death experiences where souls are tortured in fire, is the other version of hell that is much worse then our current version. Mostly used for trapping beings that go against the plans of the dark beings creations or greater desire.

So he was explaining it as, there's something like a first class hell where we take on physical bodies as suits to inhabit and there's also something like a second class hell. and thru mostly religion, the evil ones want us to think if we obey the spiritual rules in this first class "luxury hell" then we won't be forced to be stuck and tortured in the second class hell and will be able to go to "heavenly realm" in between reincarnations before getting sent back to luxurey hell.

All with out having us ever actually consider that our incarnations have been infiltrated to instead be modified reincarnations and that earth was influenced to be a secondary jail or hell of some kind in the first place, way way way back in time. Taken over and used for the purpose of entrapment and enslavement. The deception being so deep that it can't be distingwished and extends into multiple layers of other dimensions.

So who knows right? To have people trapped in physical bodies inside the earth with out having a clue about anything, with out knowing that the earth was manipulated to create a type of half ass hell realm as a place for enslavement would be a very evil but clever design and plan.. a need for a balance of good and evil events to take place on earth to create the illusion that one day there can be peace and a heaven on earth, type of idea where we can suppoedly properly learn and evolve. When really it could be we're living under a precisely manipulated world that was influenced and created to act as a place for trapping, designed to have 0 suspision by it's inhabitants!

mean while most of the beings that have and will come in light with some good evolving guidance could be all part of that plan and know all the best ways to deceive.

Lets say if it ever were to happen in the future where seemingly good aliens or a presence of god was to suddenly land on earth for everyone to see, bringing and adding some new awaited peace to the world, along with new spiritual teachings that is confirmed as absolute truth by them.

Then who knows? it could also be part of "their" plan. Which would serve the purpose to help maintain the illusion that we don't have to be enslaved in this way, in both here and the afterlife. Or at least as long as we obey the creators rules and never question the Creator and agree to have our life force drained away while alive and agree to reincarnate under certain other damaging conditions. While being convinced that it's all being done for the greater good of all, with out being supplied with any proof of that... So what I mean is, if such a peaceful worldwide event were to suddenly happen here on earth. What if it were because the time has come to hide the idea that life on earth is anything but a prison! because the more we start questioning that, the more we might start questioning if the place we go to in the afterlife could be a trick or prison or processing place.

like, I have no idea if that is really how it is, what I'm suggesting here is only a theory of many possibilities. how would anyone ever know if it was true or not? I listened to a lot of peoples claims of near death experiences and the more I do, the more I see patterns! and quite frankly these beings could be deceiving us at death.

So as for more of what the guy lucifer said. The name he used for the version of hell that he said we are in, was Tartarus! which in Greek mythology means a deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering.

After hearing this guy that I automatically considered was crazy, start telling me all these things I then decided it would be worth chatting a little longer. Just for the hell of it! So I talked to him for about 20 mins or so

and he said all kinds of interesting things but it's hard to remember everything he said. I do recall him saying that the other lucifers from parallel universes were trying to hunt him down as we spoke and that he only went on facebook to try and warn those who would listen that we are all stuck in Tartarus, before it is too late but he said no one is listening. I explained to him that no one can and will believe that lucifer himself would ever bother to go on facebook.

I also challenged him and said well if you really are lucifer then teleport into my living room right now for little proof to show, you are who you say you are! He said he couldn't and he made up some excuse that the other lucifers managed to take away his ability to do things like that when he is visiting tartarus, since they took control over this part of the universe, they crippled a lot of his powers to be useless here and now want to trap him off for good this time, in a hell realm.

Considering the other things we talked about, It was evident to me that.... If this guy really was just a crazy guy making all this up then he still had some knowledge about things and still appeared to be intelligent about various concepts we talked about. It was actually pretty surprising and I didn't expect to hear these things coming from a crazy guy claiming to be lucifer himself. but not everything said to me made perfect sense.

I researched deeper some of the things he was talking about and found some correlations. So the next day I went back on facebook to copy and paste the text of our conversation to add it to a note pad to save it. but by the time I got there this person claiming to be lucifer had deleted their facebook account and I couldn't access any of our conversation.

I was kinda pissed because I also wanted to talk to him again to ask some other questions. I thought even though not lucifer, I felt he had some interesting things to say. and some of it was about stuff that I never heard anyone else talk about. his information was worth hearing and getting more regardless if he was really lucifer or not. It's hard to explain why I would even give someone like this a chance to explain himself in the first place. But what ever I did

I doubt there is even a 0.1 divided by a zillion % chance he was actually lucifer but the thing is. It doesn't matter if this guy was or not. what if he was right about the things he said?

and coming across what people are discovering about projection/celestial dome stuff and some of the information relating to the lords of karma subject, ect, what this guy told me may not be too far off after all! but who knows? I'm not jumping to conclusions or anything here about the theories but i'm just saying.

Aside from all that.. With out really knowing the real truth, It's always going to be a possiblity that the entity in the bible that religious people worship as god and the entity that satanic worshipers worship as the devil, could actually be on the same damn team for all we know. and I don't mean to keep sounding a little paranoid about it all, but it all could be an elaborate "setup up" of existences to have beings unknowingly enslaved and confined to a certain area.

Has anyone ever came across the book called Worlds Beyond The Poles by F. Giannini?

It's an interesting book! describing that there is never ending land once you get beyond the poles that reach into what we think of as the heavens or outer space. Implying we are in the earth and past the poles would be something like agartha and never ending worlds beyond that.. it is said to be like a vibrant colourful land on the real surface of the earth. Waters above us and below us. Could the poles be the ends of the earth where the portals to heaven was said to be? is this where the entities dwell that get us to reincarnate? I don't know but I wish I knew, my guess is as good as anyone else's

here, I've said enough. Let chippy the chipmunk tell you about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bkkdAK13-w

SarahAlways

That would be a little frieghtening. I'm sorry to hear the videos scared you when thinking back to your dream.

Try not to be scared though. You would know better then me obviously as to what the nature of this entitiy was but there is a chance it was of evil nature and told you that to bring fear rather then give knowledge. and even if it were true as to what it said and evil entities decided to wipe out their little playground that they call earth or down size most of the population or open the flood gates, then the ones that get wiped out will still go on after the death of thier meat suits. and if there really is a reincarnation trap then hopfully there will be some people that don't fall into it and get stuck.

There are the planet x nibiru conspiracy theories going around where some people are all worried that the end times is here again where planets will nearly collide with earth. And I can't know for sure but if I were to guess, I would bet that the nibiru thing would be just a cover as an explanation to ultimately mask a deliberately caused created event, if anything really were to happen. I just would suspect that in accordance with things I'm finding.

But I tell you one thing. If such a thing ever happened and i was one of the ones that died, then there is no way in hell I am ever agreeing to reincarnate back down to this prison until I get some proper answers and real stratagies that will effectively change this hell hole and find better ways to help free it from enslavement... which could be caused by a chain reaction of evil entities existing at different levels.
Having our memory wiped of past lives before birth is extremely stupid and manipulative as far as I'm concerned. And I don't care what any alien or so called divine being has to say about it!

I think it's also quite possible that some of these aliens from other dimensions that may have good intentions might have also been fooled into some unseen enslavement by other evil entities that may have hijacked this universe or at least hijacked a section of the universe, for their own decitful sick twisted purposes. I guess it's a whole other topic and I'm kind of getting side tracked with the reincarnation thing but it's all connected in some way.

Since if it ends up being that our physical life has been all a lie, then what are the chances of entities trying to enslave through reincarnations too? I don't care if I feel intense love from some angel of light when I die. They are going to have to do a lot more convincing than that, if they want to prove to me they aren't secretly evil decietful beings pretending to be of love or god or the creator.

and your experience with the videos scaring you a little happened with me too for a brief moment when thinking back to an experience I had involving a conversation. except for me it wasn't a dream and all i could really do was laugh at the possiblities of it and didn't take the source of the information serious and passed it off as someone trying to pull my leg.
Don't worry, my statement was hyperbolic. I'm not afraid of my personal death, although I know it won't be a fun experience. I do worry what my death will mean for my son. As far as my soul ceasing to exist that may give me pause. I don't know why it should, but the thought that no soul is truly immortal is sad. I think humans like to believe in comforting things like heaven and forever. I wish I could believe in that but it is nothing more than a bedtime story. Anyway, I admire your rebellious spirit. A person after my own heart. I think reincarnation is a beast, as well. Although, I am grateful that I don't remember everything from my past lives. Could you imagine having to hold every hardship, every regret, every loss for all of eternity?

This dream of the two moons is different than the one I am about to describe, but it ties in somewhat to your next post about the earth. This dream was definitely about the end of the world. I was on top of the world, with all of the other souls, whereas all the living people were down below (that's the only way to describe it) and I was being told that this world was likely to end, that it's happened before. It's little more than a lottery number. I probably wouldn't give the Niburi planet another thought, except when the end was shown to me in the dream, it felt like pressure from space crushing us to death. This dream was also many many years ago.

SarahAlways

I think he's right about this being a type of Hell, but I don't think that is the result of any sort of enslavement. I think humans have, for the most part, created this hell for themselves. As for a good Lucifer? Well he was good once and he is still a being made of light, so it is by all means possible that he could be 'good' again; although, I think he would have a lot to answer for.

vortex-T217

Don't worry, my statement was hyperbolic. I'm not afraid of my personal death, although I know it won't be a fun experience. I do worry what my death will mean for my son. As far as my soul ceasing to exist that may give me pause. I don't know why it should, but the thought that no soul is truly immortal is sad. I think humans like to believe in comforting things like heaven and forever. I wish I could believe in that but it is nothing more than a bedtime story. Anyway, I admire your rebellious spirit. A person after my own heart. I think reincarnation is a beast, as well. Although, I am grateful that I don't remember everything from my past lives. Could you imagine having to hold every hardship, every regret, every loss for all of eternity?

This dream of the two moons is different than the one I am about to describe, but it ties in somewhat to your next post about the earth. This dream was definitely about the end of the world. I was on top of the world, with all of the other souls, whereas all the living people were down below (that's the only way to describe it) and I was being told that this world was likely to end, that it's happened before. It's little more than a lottery number. I probably wouldn't give the Niburi planet another thought, except when the end was shown to me in the dream, it felt like pressure from space crushing us to death. This dream was also many many years ago.

I think your dream is very interesting! I have heard people describe similar scenarios to your dream before, some with other variations, so it's interesting to hear the different descriptions.

I'm not sure if I could imagine having to hold every hardship, every regret, every loss for all of eternity! but maybe the hardships and regrets is something I could eventually get past and learn from.. and even past life losses of family and friends and pets would be important for me to know when I think about it. because imagine what it would be like to suddenly forget all the family members and loved ones in life right now! personally I don't think i'd want to ever forget about them. even if it were mentally easier to handle while alive in a new life.. I don't know why but I just feel this way and that it would feel safer this way.

It would be a sad or scary thought if our soul just ceased to exist once we die. Fortunately though there is a more out there suggesting thats not the case. but If there was more pointing towards it being the case then I personally would have no choice but to look at that information with out leaning towards the direction that is more comforting inorder to satisfy the fear of our spirits not being immortal. despite what is more comforting.. If I were to forget everything I've been told about the afterlife and just go by intuition then to me it definetly feels more like we really are immortal.

When I was like 6 or 7 i use to question in my mind where I came from before birth and where I would be if I didn't exist and where I would go if I were to suddenly die. and the deeper I thought about it, the stranger I began to feel. This strange feeling would start to come on stronger and I would then notice my field of vision changing as if I was floating up past the earth in a blink of an eye and past a black void zipping past small stars really fast. I was too young to know what was going on. thinking back it didn't feel like an out of body experience but instead more like some type of remote viewing. But I remember the feeling I got when I questioned where I would be and what I would be if I did not exist on earth. it was almost similar to a rush feeling.

vortex-T217

I think he's right about this being a type of Hell, but I don't think that is the result of any sort of enslavement. I think humans have, for the most part, created this hell for themselves. As for a good Lucifer? Well he was good once and he is still a being made of light, so it is by all means possible that he could be 'good' again; although, I think he would have a lot to answer for.

I do agree with you that humans create their own hell environment on earth based on the thought and actions of humans, individually and collectively. Since this is how the universe here seems to operate.. Thoughts can influence an outcome. That much is definitely proven to most of us by now when doing our own personal experiments with manipulating energy ect. It's not out of reach to get this universal energy to work for us, instead of against us.
So even tho humans are responsible partly for their own chaos, it still kind of seems like a bit of a double edged sword. since IF reincarnation turned out to be a trap and the earth as some kind of prison to confine souls to a certain section. Then it's the idea of being set up for failure at a young age before we can even get a chance to think, that bothers me. In a world where the blind leads the blind and convinces us that being blind is seeing.

I don't doubt that there is human potential to collectively learn to create more of a heaven type place on earth. I think together we are all capable of turning a prison into a beautiful kingdom so to speak, regardless if beings without our best interest tries to rule over it.

our abilities to do that is what could have these beings possibly interfering to keep us confined mentally and physically. I think humans could be that powerful and limitless to stop the gods/aliens from interfering with our free will at death, if that's what is happening.. Powerful enough to put a stop to what ever it is that they do! And if we are that powerful I would assume there is a deep need to keep us tamed and trained accordingly.
On the whole though, I think if we were to realize we are all connected and treat other living things the way we would want to be treated and realized the overall beneficial truth in that, then you are right! the world would not be as screwed up. Which makes us responsible in that respect with our ignorance and lack of knowledge. It's just it seems from the time we come into this world, from the way we are trained to think, in terms of philosophy and lifetime goals, the purpose of life and all. It just seems we get so dumbed down before we can even think for ourselves and get a chance to properly progress.

When I was really little I remember asking my dad why adults don't do anything important. he didn't know what I meant. I said why do adults talk about work so much and boring things and not talk about where they were before they are born. I thought, shouldn't that be the most important thing for an adult to think about. I just couldn't understand why adults ignored the question of what is the meaning of life and found everything they did had nothing to do with asking these bigger questions and was distracted. When we went to church, it only seemed to have made more room for less deeper questions to be asked.

It just feels like we get born into this world and go through life like chickens with our heads cut off doing circles. We grow up, go to school and for the most part learn a bunch of pointless nonsense and then spend a nice chunk of our lives (most of the time) doing a pointless job in order to receive slave tokens in order to possess pointless material things and in order to buy food that is laced with drugs. So I often feel like most of us came into this world with out much of a fair chance to understand ourselves in such a manipulated system that is based off so many lies.

A world where our food and drug administration is completely corrupt doesn't help. You can hardly go to the grocery store now with out finding something that has brain changing drugs inside our food. again it's partly our fault because the majority don't mind it and allow it to happen then again it's the system that teaches people it is okay to consume and is part of the norm and acceptable.
another example is, all because I was too bored to learn things in the way my teacher taught it, in grade 1 i was told I have ADD and ADHD put on different types of drugs by the school board and doctors all because they convinced my mom it was for my greater good. And it majorly screwed me up and literally would make me feel like a half tweaked zombie on a bad trip! I really became disconnected to myself in my younger years because of this. and to me, that wasn't much of a fair chance to start of my younger years of life off and younger years in school. Kids get put on these drugs so young and it damages the neurological system.

I'm not trying to broadcast my sob story or anything. its not that bad lol I'm sure so many people have a similar story to tell but this is just an example of being dumbed down by a corrupt system before even having a chance to learn to form individual thoughts and opinions for myself.

How can we expect the younger generation to come into this world and make a difference if they have no choice but to grow up and mimic what the adults do and how they think? it's like what that quote that some people have on their profile that Einstein said. I think it's something like you can't solve the problems of the world with
the same level of thinking used to create them.

It's as if the ignorance of human thinking has become like a virus that gets passed down generation to generation. I'm not even sure if that's a quote but it sounds like one :)

I think, Love and getting rid of the idea of separateness and letting go of caring so much about having differences in beliefs and realizing this connection between all of us, is what can help heal that overall ignorance within time.

SarahAlways

I didn't mean to suggest that our souls are not meant to be immortal, I believe they are but they are not guaranteed immortality. That's a big difference. If you believe as I do that there is a war between good and evil, then you would have to assume that there would be casualties. I absolutely believe in an afterlife and reincarnation, but I think human beings take it for granted that they will always make it to the other side. I think the religious people are correct in thinking how important it is that you will align yourself with the light and work towards bringing light into the world. The others who choose to bring darkness into the world could be claimed by the darkness in the next.

SarahAlways

I think, Love and getting rid of the idea of separateness and letting go of caring so much about having differences in beliefs and realizing this connection between all of us, is what can help heal that overall ignorance within time.

Well said. : )