The Supernatural

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Supernatural is a pretty large concept. Most stuff contained within supernatural itself fit into the different categories the forum currently has.

What kind of topics do you have in mind?

Well, I may have missed some already on board, sso if I reppeate something already tthere, please let me know and I'll make appropriate comments, back to "superstitions", I was thinks any type of life forms from "fairy folk" and the various types in various countries, the usual "undead" things, like vampires, their kit and kin, any undead "life forms", not as specific as "ghosts" but things with more ssubstance, gotta mention "werewolves"fact, fancy, history of them, "spirits", angels/demons, how each impact om humans and vice versa, "natural magic", "ritual magic", any types of "magic", etc. Please DO NOT misunderstand , I have no problems with what is posted now, I just had some idesa that I thought I'd run by you and see what you think. Whatever the outcome, I'll still be around, as I think if you were/are open to imput, whicch darn few sites are, why leave somewwhere good for ssomething unknown. Thanks,
Dennis

Well, I may have missed some already on board, so if I repeate something already there, please let me know and I'll make appropriate comments, back to "superstitions", I was thinks any type of life forms from "fairy folk" and the various types in various countries, the usual "undead" things, like vampires, their kit and kin, any undead "life forms", not as specific as "ghosts" but things with more substance, gotta mention "werewolves"fact, fancy, history of them, "spirits", angels/demons, how each impact om humans and vice versa, "natural magic", "ritual magic", any types of "magic", sacred/cursed land, why?, etc. Please DO NOT misunderstand , I have no problems with what is posted now, I just had some ideas that I thought I'd run by you and see what you think. Whatever the outcome, I'll still be around, as I think if you were/are open to imput, which darn few sites are, why leave somewwhere good for ssomething unknown. Thanks,
Dennis

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Back a few years ago, there used to be a forum category called "The Unexplained". It was removed when we found out that most topics were in fact unexplained stuff and that most topics inside this very category could be included in the other regular sections.

I do believe that most topics can be associated with at least one category. The topics you suggested above mostly fit in the Afterlife section, or the Occult section. Let me know if you feel confortable with it. :)