The Syrian regime will fall...

Justinian

I'm also wondering about this rife machine? Do share!

And as far as any covert actions go against any government. I used to think the US was behind the entire Arab Spring uprisings, but some of these governments coming about aren't exactly friendly towards us. And besides, if it isn't us doing it, then some other country will. So it might as well be us. We know which countries are supplying which rebels or governments, but it's a tricky world. You can't openly blame one country or we're thought of as being crybabies because we're being beaten at our own game. And we can't openly support any one movement or we're villified for that as well. We've become the World Police force. Everybody hates pigs, but when your stereo is stolen, they come running to the station crying all the way. And on the World Stage it's the same. Everyone hates us for butting into their business.. but look at Iraq. We said for years that if Obama came into office and pulled us out, that the country would go to shit. Now look whats happening. And just think that only about 10% of attacks make it to the news. I saw so many people die in little shit hole corners of that country that never made the news, yet some random event makes it in. And that's just when it came to Coalition forces. I saw a report one time, that detailed how many deaths in that month. Both coalition forces and locals. We had 24 deaths that month, and the local population had seen well over 600 deaths. Yet not one story reported it. I read a report once that some militants kidnapped a towtruck drivers son. Said if he didn't deliver 150,000USD to them in 24hours that he'd find his son in pieces in dumpsters all over the city. They assumed he had money since he had a truck. The reality was he only had maybe a few thousand in cash, and his truck was only worth 10,000USD. So the next day when he didn't deliver, they found his son in 5 different dumpsters around the city. I only say this because EVERYONE thinks that ANYTHING that happens in these shithole countries is somehow an indirect or direct retaliation towards something we did. In reality.. these people don't care who's in charge. With US forces here this just gave them an excuse to blame someone else for their problems. After years of living side by side with them.. I have concluded that 80% of Iraqis are no better than modern day cave men. i traded one man a pully off of a weight machine for about 100lbs of wood planks and plywood. And he acted like I gave him a piece of gold. You can say what you want about maybe he mysteriously needed that for something.. but the reality is that they are not ready to be left on their own and this violence in ALL of these countries will continue until a new dictator appears and takes over. The only thing they understand is to be ruled over with an iron fist. This is the only way they have been ruled since the beginning of time. Be ruled, be subjugated, fight and kill.. this is their way of life. I have my own perogatives for other issues concerning the who/what/when/where/why/how, but fact is this. Arabs/Persians/ All Middle East societies know only how to live a life of subjugation.

So to openly move against the Syrian regime at this point is futile due to what we've seen in all these other countries thus far.

Justinian

I spend 12 hours a day posting here on this site and reading articles. I guess I could take 5 minutes to look this up. :p ... From your stories, it does sound really interesting. I'll post back after I read.