The truth about Alien abduction, a must watch!

BlastTyrant

If the ET's plan was to dominate us and populate the planet with their kind it would of been done 1000's of years ago.

Actually, many people believe that happened about 4,000 years ago...and after hybriding with humans, the world became so evil that God destroyed everyone in the great flood, and only spared Noah and his family, because they were the only ones of pure blood.

In the Bible, Jesus said that one of the signs preceding His Second Coming…the world would be “just like the days of Noah” (Matthew 24:37).

What was going on in the days of Noah? In the Bible, Genesis Chapter 6, it speaks of the “sons of God” (Angels) who bred with women. Very intelligent men, Nephilim, were on the earth…but the “wickedness of man was great on the earth, and every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” There was evil continually, and so it is today. The world today, is as it was in the days of Noah.

READ MORE on My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials and VIDEO: Evidence that Nephilim, aka Grigori, Giants walked the earth as told in the Bible
You'll have to forgive my ignorance when it comes to the bible, it holds as much Merit and information as a Dr. Seuss book to me IMHO, you cannot rely on something that has been tampered, altered, edited and all around messed with since the day it was found. Granted it would not suprise me if they had attempted Hybriding and it went ass-backwards and they wiped out all evidence of it, but i am 100% confident it was not done by God or "Jesus" which ever one it to be if it was due to ET testing they would of wipe us out on their own, there are many reports of them being able to harness the weather and control situations to there needs. But i do not believe that to be the case in our day and age, the problem now is our own ignorance and greedyness and close minds, were not taught to believe in anything anymore, and that is turning us into a self centered race with really no hope for the future except for ET intervention wether it be extinction of the human race or a guiding hand to acension ether or it is coming soon.

Samstwitch

You'll have to forgive my ignorance when it comes to the bible, it holds as much Merit and information as a Dr. Seuss book to me IMHO, you cannot rely on something that has been tampered, altered, edited and all around messed with since the day it was found. Granted it would not suprise me if they had attempted Hybriding and it went ass-backwards and they wiped out all evidence of it, but i am 100% confident it was not done by God or "Jesus" which ever one it to be if it was due to ET testing they would of wipe us out on their own, there are many reports of them being able to harness the weather and control situations to there needs. But i do not believe that to be the case in our day and age, the problem now is our own ignorance and greedyness and close minds, were not taught to believe in anything anymore, and that is turning us into a self centered race with really no hope for the future except for ET intervention wether it be extinction of the human race or a guiding hand to acension ether or it is coming soon.

In addition to what I have posted, it is a fact that abductees who have called out the name of "Jesus" and prayed to Him while in the process of being 'taken' have been able to stop alien abductions. In my many years of research, this is the only method that I have read about (and used myself) that has been affective in stopping an abductions. There was a discussion about it on this thread, for those being abducted there is help and I have discussed this with other abductees on other Forums.

I'm not going to try and convince you that these things are true, or that the Bible is true. That is your choice to believe or not.

trekie4ever

Instead of arguing about "who dun it" let's agree on the simple facts.

1. There are aliens
My definition of an alien is any technologically or spiritually advanced being not flesh, blood and human to the core
2. Aliens were here in the distant past to the present and they aren't going anywhere
3. People are abducted
4. Abductions have been enlightening for some and completely violating for others
5. Aliens can lie and deceive, but also capable of being misunderstood in their intentions.
Wouldn't it make more sense for aliens to lie and trick us with promises and wonders than to terrify us and say "thank you for being my dad." That sounds to me some simply don't understand how to approach us thus a memory wipe but the mind is an amazing resilient thing. Most people probably can't resist or overcome the tampering.
6. whether it was God or aliens (God is an alien by my definition but I'm using more conventional definitions) SOMEONE screwed with our DNA
7. There was a Deluge.
8. We are not alone and most people are oblivious and falling in step with the "program"

I have my opinions but I'm aiming more for unity at the moment so people don't get off base with emotions. As most of you know I'm more moderate but I will more times than naught have a disposition towards a more Judeo-Christian or spiritual approach

BlastTyrant

In addition to what I have posted, it is a fact that abductees who have called out the name of "Jesus" and prayed to Him while in the process of being 'taken' have been able to stop alien abductions. In my many years of research, this is the only method that I have read about (and used myself) that has been affective in stopping an abductions. There was a discussion about it on this thread, for those being abducted there is help and I have discussed this with other abductees on other Forums.

I'm not going to try and convince you that these things are true, or that the Bible is true. That is your choice to believe or not.
and i believe in that post i also stated that it's not the fact of calling our Jesus's name and praying its the will power factor, its the fact that when praying to Jesus it gives the individual strength to over come the abduction and the paralizing effect, it has nothing to do with the ET's going " O S*** they are praying to Jesus we gotta go". I can assure you that i have over come the effects and it wasn't by praying to anyone. Our minds are great things and very powerful and all you need is the will power and state of mind to over come anything including a abduction, some of us have learned to do this independently and others use the power of prayer, despite the technique and how it is done, it is all done the same, divine intervention has nothing to do with it, it is our own power of will.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

and i believe in that post i also stated that it's not the fact of calling our Jesus's name and praying its the will power factor, its the fact that when praying to Jesus it gives the individual strength to over come the abduction and the paralizing effect, it has nothing to do with the ET's going " O S*** they are praying to Jesus we gotta go". I can assure you that i have over come the effects and it wasn't by praying to anyone. Our minds are great things and very powerful and all you need is the will power and state of mind to over come anything including a abduction, some of us have learned to do this independently and others use the power of prayer, despite the technique and how it is done, it is all done the same, divine intervention has nothing to do with it, it is our own power of will.

To this day I still do not ever have a nightmare. Ever since that night I turned around to face something that was chasing me. There was nothing there. That was the last nightmare I had.

But this does raise an interesting idea for me. What if these ET abductions do not occur in our physical realm? I mean could these beings actually be real manifestations that only exist in a psychic or dream state realm?

I've always considered the dream state as not being real. But what about the possibility that it is real, and the rules of that reality are just different there.

BlastTyrant

To this day I still do not ever have a nightmare. Ever since that night I turned around to face something that was chasing me. There was nothing there. That was the last nightmare I had.

But this does raise an interesting idea for me. What if these ET abductions do not occur in our physical realm? I mean could these beings actually be real manifestations that only exist in a psychic or dream state realm?

I've always considered the dream state as not being real. But what about the possibility that it is real, and the rules of that reality are just different there.
I have heard of Both Einstein, there is the Physical Body being taking and then the Dream State, as far as i know i have only had the Dream State with only being taken once.

But most occurance's are with the whole body appearing to be takin, even sometimes with physical scars/marks or implants being put into the body.

But i do understand your point kind of like Freddy Kruger, he can only get to you in your dreams. Right?

trekie4ever

I believe there are physical abductions but that we have a more ethereal body as well. At the very least our minda can extend our consciousness outside our bodies which would be in line to our brains being quantum in nature.

I also believe dreams as well as our daydreams are more real than we think. If not in a tangible sense then definitely individual perceptions.

I have had a few experiences in which friends of mine have shared the same day dreams and thoughts.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I have heard of Both Einstein, there is the Physical Body being taking and then the Dream State, as far as i know i have only had the Dream State with only being taken once.

But most occurance's are with the whole body appearing to be takin, even sometimes with physical scars/marks or implants being put into the body.

But i do understand your point kind of like Freddy Kruger, he can only get to you in your dreams. Right?

I think you see what I mean. And there have been dreams I've had that I wish I could go back to. Waking up and finding out it was all just a dream. But the rules are what interest me. It appears we are all Gods in the dream state. Only if we would realize that.

What about the implants? If ET's actually exist in this dream realm. Then placing an implant in someone in a dream realm manifests itself as being real in our waking state. It does raise an interesting possibility. If you could control a dream, as some people do, could you create something real that would actually be there when you awake?

I read in a book long ago that if you are sick, you can go to sleep and envision yourself all better, and you will awaken the next day, fully recovered. I have tried this and it does work.

Makes me wonder if maybe there is more money in my bank account than I thought I had. Perhaps I'll think about that tonight before falling off to sleep.

Samstwitch

Re: The truth about Alien abduction

Dr. David M. Jacobs is the leading expert in America on Alien abductions. (Budd Hopkins passed away in 2011.) Here are 2 videos. The first is part of a lecture Dr. Jacobs gave at MUFON in LA. It's incomplete, but has valuable information.

This second 1 hour 56 minute interview is excellent! Dr. Jacobs goes into great detail about his journey researching the Alien abduction phenomena and the threat that he believes is upon us. The threat being...the difference between humans and alien-human hybrids is that they can control us neurologically and we can't!

Dr. Jacob's Website: International Center for Abduction Research

Samstwitch

Dr. Jacobs recent findings on Alien Abductions (which have emerged since 2003) made me think of the movie, "Village of the Damned". Here is the full 1960 version, but there is a newer color version that came out in 1995.