1. Dismiss Notice

The truth about Alien abduction, a must watch!

Discussion in 'Aliens and UFOs' started by Minita, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Minita

Minita Member

You mean to say you can control your dream anytime you want? How to realize in your dream that i am in a dream?

2. Minita

Minita Member

You mean to say you can control your dream anytime you want? How to realize in your dream that i am in a dream?

3. Einstein

Einstein Temporal Engineer

I don't have conscious control of my dreams. But it has happened to me while dreaming. Several times in a dream I have realized I am dreaming. When that happens, I take control of the dream. But you can learn to do this if you are willing to spend the time to learn. It's called lucid dreaming. I'm sure there are many books you could read on the subject. But it is hard to learn.

4. Minita

Minita Member

I know about lucid dreaming. Once it had happened to me when in childhood. But it was funny then. Somehow i knew that i am dreaming, and i was at a relatives place in that dream where everyone had gathered to meet up and suddenly a ghost appeared from one of the bedrooms , as i was conscious about it, i was not afraid, i was just playing around with him and the entire family was scared in the dream. It was fun. I wish that could happen again, this time i will make sure i will have some more fun.

5. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Re: The truth about Alien abduction

What the government doesn't want you to know about aliens and UFO's. (Pt. 3)
    (Parts 1 and 2 on Youtube)

6. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

7. Minita

Minita Member

Can you explain in brief about the video, as i wont be having time to watch it.

8. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Hi Minita, This is an in depth study or lecture about Alien Abductions and everything/everyone that is involved with it. There is waaay to much information for me to summarize. It's excellent insight and I highly recommend for everyone to watch it.

Dr. Karla Turner (speaker and researcher) and her family were abductees. She has since died.

I just realized, I have read one of her books, Masquerade of Angels. I would like to read her other books if I could get my hands on them.

9. Minita

Minita Member

The Abduction of Travis Walton. Part 1

Travis Walton Abduction Pt 2_UT.mpg

10. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Thanks for posting the videos. I have read Travis Walton's book, Fire In The Sky. (I got a copy at the Library.) The movie based on his book was not an accurate account of his Alien Abduction experience. Travis was not the typical 'abductee' though. He was abducted by chance when he approached an alien craft. Other than that, he did not have any other abduction experiences.