1. Dismiss Notice

The truth about Alien abduction, a must watch!

Discussion in 'Aliens and UFOs' started by Minita, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Excellent find! Thanks for posting. As far as I know, this is the first alien-human fetus that has been retrieved and examined. All others fetuses were removed by the aliens before any doctor could examine them.

2. HDRKID

HDRKID Senior Member Premium

Rather than spend my time debating debunkers on whether UFO's and aliens exist, I prefer spending my time with human experiencers. They provide brand new informative views. Not just on space aliens, but also on our cosmos. It is my exploration on their data has shown me quite a bit about the role of our extraterrestrial neighbors in our universe.

3. HDRKID

HDRKID Senior Member Premium

This video makes a connection between aliens and demons, but I will allow you to decide what it is. UFO is a mystery to us. Strange phenomena are an enigma. Perhaps we will understand one day what is going on.

4. HEIDI

HEIDI Junior Member

Most abduction cases have been mesmorised with thoughts of sodomon and gormorrah gouging out their own eyes ,I've personally seen documented evidence and these UFO fanatical types that say ,"oh I want to meet an alien are totally delusional too the real horrific truth

5. JasperMoon

JasperMoon Senior Member

Where's the link?

6. HEIDI

HEIDI Junior Member

I haven't watched his video but he's spot on
    Legit I personally vouch on your post,however I do believe their must be some good ones our there ,afteral you get some good people and some not so good

7. HEIDI

HEIDI Junior Member

Hope you can understand my reply I've just finished my third bottle of champagne, celebrating the engagement to my new girlfriend