The U.S. Military Psychometry & Time Travel

Ren

When you search the word "psychometrics", you find information on psychological tests.

But psychometry also has a metaphysical meaning. A psychic touches the fence of a ranch that the police suspect is one of the locations of a missing girl. The psychic receives visions and sounds of the past in which the missing girl touched the wood on that fence.

The U.S. military was directed to several psychics who were so accurate and consistent that they began to conduct research and develope a machine that could amplify sounds of the past imprinted on objects.

They will soon be able to amplify captured light and display the past on a monitor. This is essentially what the Chronovisor discussed in this forum is.

The first step is to see and hear the past.

Some time after that, when we understand what the past is related to our present, we will be able to travel there. Only it won't be our past, but a copy of it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is there a name for the machine? It almost sounds like Die Glocke, that some believe was a time machine.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OK, I probably missed the point. Die Glocke is too big to do what you suggested, but I thought perhaps they could somehow see the future/past with it.

Ren

Is there a name for the machine? It almost sounds like Die Glocke, that some believe was a time machine.

I never heard of this before you mentioned it. It didn't exist in my world before that. Now I will research it.

Edit: Absolutely, anti-gravity and time-travel are linked. It is also a source of energy. Yes, the Nazi Bell is very similar to the work of T. Townsend Brown. T. T. Brown is one of the inventors of the U.F.O. and the Time Machine.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I never heard of this before you mentioned it. It didn't exist in my world before that. Now I will research it.

Edit: Absolutely, anti-gravity and time-travel are linked. It is also a source of energy. Yes, the Nazi Bell is very similar to the work of T. Townsend Brown. T. T. Brown is one of the inventors of the U.F.O. and the Time Machine.

Are you sure that Tesla didn't create the first UFO? I can't prove my suspicion that he invented time travel, but there is evidence that he developed anti-gravity aircraft.

tesla.jpg

Sorry for going off on a tangent in your thread, but it's all loosely related.

Back to the original topic:

The U.S. military was directed to several psychics who were so accurate and consistent that they began to conduct research and develope a machine that could amplify sounds of the past imprinted on objects.

This does explain some ghosts, as there are "memories" imprinted somewhere (?) that can repeat over and over. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe someone found that quartz is great at recording such "memories" and areas that contain a lot of quartz underground have more ghost sightings. Perhaps that is used in the military's device?

I've also heard/read somewhere that the government/military does a lot of pyschic experiments, so this sounds very plausible to me. Hell, they experiment with remote viewing.

The first step is to see and hear the past.

HEARING the past. I have a theory about that! Well, perhaps this could poetentially be related to sending a message to the past: What happens to sound if it goes faster than the speed of light? Sound moves faster in heat, metal, and liquid, so why not heat up a vat of liquid Mercury, place it in a metal object, then, oh, I don't know, tap the object to make a sound?
I'm not a scientist. Just yapping.

Last edited:

Ren

Tesla? Yes. Tesla-Biefeld-Brown-Tipler. Anyone who is serious about building a time machine should read these 4 guys. But the machine will never be built. Alexander said you need a computer, more powerful than the ones that exist today, to handle the required calculations.

HDRKID

We now do not need to wait until tomorrow to learn what will soon occur. In fact, you can go into today with full knowledge of what is coming. You can "remember" the future as easy as pie. All information is stored in a large matrix which exists outside of time and our universe. Become one with the flow of our cosmos. Learn what is coming soon. This was not possible in previous years. It is possible now. Just one method is remote viewing. Frankly, there are many more. OK so, astral time travel is one. I want to go over some.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We now do not need to wait until tomorrow to learn what will soon occur. In fact, you can go into today with full knowledge of what is coming. You can "remember" the future as easy as pie. All information is stored in a large matrix which exists outside of time and our universe. Become one with the flow of our cosmos. Learn what is coming soon. This was not possible in previous years. It is possible now. Just one method is remote viewing. Frankly, there are many more. OK so, astral time travel is one. I want to go over some.

That is what using psychic abilities is all about. :)