The War on Christianity in America

bluejay_1919

Not being rude....there are titles for beliefs or religions that include the "fat bald man, fairies, and trees." Christianity is not the only religion worth actually naming the title.

Itheblaze

Whiny Christian here, guess I'm stepping on everyone's toes. I'll tell a funny Buddha story. A neighbor lady had fat, bald, Buddha, statues all over her house. You rubbed on his belly for luck, one for money, one for love. Each Buddha granted a different favor. Before she and a friend went on a day cruise gambling ship, she rubbed the luck Buddha. She lost around 250 dollars and her friend, who's Agnostic, (doesn't really believe in anything), won 250. Go figure.

Itheblaze

They sure did cut him off! Sign of the times. If he would have given thanks to Lucifer/Satan they would have left him alone. Freedom of speech as long as it agrees with Big Brother!

bluejay_1919

Not on Fox news. Megyn Kelly interviewed a Satanist about wanting to erect a statue of the Baphomet. She was down right rude and talked to him like he was stupid and beneath her!! The man was intelligent and polite, but she was trying so hard to make him seem like he was the most evil person in the world. It was quite ridiculous. I am not Satanist, nor a Christian. I just think humans need to show more kindness & respect for others.