The War on Christianity in America

Khaos

where the wild things are
There you go again, putting WORDS IN MY MOUTH just like when you WRONGFULLY accused me of being homophobic. You don't know what you are talking about.

Where did I accuse you being homophobic? I believe I have said twice now... "Samstwitch is pro gay"

Twisting my words around, are we? And in regards to knowing what I'm talking about, I do.

The War on Christianity in America | Paranormalis

I can find more links if need be. Your profile being hidden wont stop me. (I've always wondered why you hide your profile...)

Obsessed with you? Woman, please. I got better taste. Besides, you ain't my type.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

There you go again, putting WORDS IN MY MOUTH just like when you WRONGFULLY accused me of being homophobic. You don't know what you are talking about.

Where did I accuse you being homophobic?.

I'm not twisting your words around. You thought I was homophobic because of my Christianity some time ago in an email Conversation you sent me. You have repeatedly said things to me or about me in comments and/or email Conversations on this Forum that are 'putting words in my mouth'.

You yourself said, "In regards to Samstwitch, I don't mean to pick on her..." That's because you do.

You need to stop focusing on me and focus on the topics, that's my point.

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are

Where did I accuse you being homophobic?.

I'm not twisting your words around. You thought I was homophobic because of my Christianity some time ago in an email Conversation you sent me. You have repeatedly said things to me or about me in comments and/or email Conversations on this Forum that are 'putting words in my mouth'.

You yourself said, "In regards to Samstwitch, I don't mean to pick on her..." That's because you do.

You need to stop focusing on me and focus on the topics, that's my point.

Yeah, if Num would allow ignoring staff members, that would be a bit easier... I would be less instigating if you would actually respond to my entire post, rather than pick and choose and ignore things that for some reason you cannot explain... So tell me, why is your profile hidden?

And in regards to the homophobic accusation over PM, I'd have to go through my convo history to find that, I can barely remember what I said.

Last edited:

Justinian

What that article doesn't say is what other religious songs were also not approved. What it also doesn't say is where exactly they were trying to sing. I mean if they're going from room to room singing, then who knows who they might offend. I hate to say it like that, but let's be serious here. You can offend someone for any reason that they see fit. Would it offend most, probably not, but it only takes one. I offended someone and got reprimanded for talking to a friend about the welfare system while we waited in a clinic. The lady said I talked too much and she asked that I just shut up. We were there for work, and when she said it, it made everyone laugh at her and a few choice words were said, but I respected her wishes, and she still went to find a supervisor who came in and made up the excuse that the doctors were requesting silence since they were having trouble talking to their patients over our voices. Hell, I offended someone once by calling myself fat. They said it was an offense to people that are obese. I got in even more trouble when I lifted my shirt to show my belly though. :p. But you can never and will never appease everyone. This is why there are so many rules in society. Because they change the rules to appease the few and hinder the many, and then when another few are offended they change the rules again. And it sucks. Now on the other hand, if I were this group, I would have stood out on the sidewalk on the city's property and sung Joy to the World at the top of my lungs. But that's just me not liking to be pushed around. Even as an Atheist, I probably would have joined them if I was there and they told me this story.

HDRKID

Hi Justinian:
Basically, they can sing songs about Santa Claus and Frosty the snow man. However, they cannot sing about Christ during Christ mass.

OK in Canada, reading from the Bible is a hate crime.
Canadian Supreme Court Rules Biblical Speech Opposing Homosexual Behavior is a ‘Hate Crime’ | Christian News Network

This should surprise no one. I have been saying it is going on many years.

OK imagine people of southern origin saying that you cannot utter the word "Lincoln" on Lincoln's birthday because it was offensive to em. They are pro - choice the choice of having slaves and Lincoln was anti choice. I know it sounds crazy.
Lincoln's Birthday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is like a debunker saying that I am crazy because I said that there are Chinese parts in american weapons. Later on they do a debunker flip flop and claim that they always knew there were parts from china in america weapons. That I am not saying any thing new.
US put China-made parts in F-35 fighter program

Basically, our government has at the top Luciferians who hate the words "Christ and Jesus", but have no problem with Allah, Thor, Krisna, etc...

Suraska

The building blocks of Communism are being laid in the US. We are no longer "One Nation Under God" as stated in the Constitution, which is fast becoming obsolete. God has been kicked out of every aspect of American life and replaced by a pagan leader,Almighty King Dollar. The only ones who care for God are the Right Wing who won't last much longer anyway.