The whole universe???

Alpha and 0mega

The whole universe???

IF we will to travel to the past or the future,do we hav to,say,bend the time of the whole entire universe??:huh:it sound pretty ridiculous huh.imagine how big and infinite the universe is.

Lucidus

Re: The whole universe???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Alpha and 0mega\")</div>
IF we will to travel to the past or the future,do we ?hav to,say,bend the time of the whole entire universe??:huh:it sound pretty ridiculous huh.imagine how big and infinite the universe is.
[/b]

Yeah it does sound pretty unlikely. This is where our second law of chronodynamics comes in.

Second Law
Law of Temporal Invariance

Time Travel multiplies the Traveler NOT the Event, which remains singular and immutable

So according to this law you need not bend time in all the universe, the timeline of the universe remains singular and immutable. What changes is you the time traveller.

Alpha and 0mega

oh......i see.i shall go think more on that and tell u when i got the answer;)

Alpha and 0mega

Alrite buddy,u say wat change is the time traveller himself,so time and matter is related so if the time traveller travel back in time to,lets say,when he was born.will he be change from a man to a baby?cos time and matter r related.:huh:

StarLord

Think about it, he left as an adult, traveled through time into the 'past' and arrived as he left, as an adult, why would he loose his age that he already experienced?

In other words if you sent back a chicken would a egg arrive? I don't think so.

Alpha and 0mega

I think the egg would arrive.Cos when time is reverse(travelling back) everything on earth would reverse in motion.so the egg shell and everything it has inside,would soon form together and the chicken would be then become a egg.
Its jus like watching a film in reverse motion.:ninja:

sinister

yes but age is simply a factor of how long your body has been operational. Your body ages toward the point at which it is no longer functional. Your body ages independently of the clock, which is why someone stranded on a deserted island would age just as normally as his friend back in New York. Our bodies have their own clocks, so to speak, which is why I don't see how time travel could affect our body's natural progression. I suppose if some heavy dose of radiation was involved, but that might just make your body age faster, and not in good ways. I can't see any reason why our bodies would reverse age like that. Although, has anyone read any of Dan Simmons 'Hyperion' novels? Merlin's Sickness anyone?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Alpha and 0mega\")</div>
I think the egg would arrive.Cos when time is reverse(travelling back) everything on earth would reverse in motion.so the egg shell and everything it has inside,would soon form together and the chicken would be then become a egg.
Its jus like watching a film in reverse motion.:ninja:[/b]

I don't think so. Have you heard of a mass of babies appearing mysteriously out of nowhere lately besides Hospitals?

While it may rain fish and frogs from time to time, little humans have yet to spontaneous appear for no reason. Unless of course you happen to have woken up in the Wizard Of OZ right after the fist nasty witch gets squashed.

Alpha and 0mega

Oh i see...........i am now so very confuse by the english u use(i don hav good english) and the theory u hav.i am feeling kinda stupid rite now.pls pardon me for my stupidlty and stupid spelling mistake i made in this post.:huh::D'oh:

StarLord

No Worries. The only stupid question is the one we never ask. All the rest of those question are just fine and they are not stupid. That is the only way we learn. You keep right on asking questions.