The Why Files on Youtube

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'll create a tag for our WhyFiles threads, and make them findable from the Vault. That would work and it would be a great way to make such threads more visible. I've been looking for ways to improve the Vault and this would be pretty awesome.

I'm not too keen on creating a dedicated forum section because the WhyFiles videos are about all kinds of topics. That brings up the age-old question: Where does it go? For instance, where does a WhyFiles video about time travel go? To the WhyFiles section or in the time travel section?

A tag gets us rid of this "where does it go?" situation while achieving a similar result. I'll let you know when I'm able to do it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ok, I had a couple of minutes, so I went ahead and created a shortcut to find all our discussions related to The Why Files. It allows to group these discussions for your enjoyment while keeping them in their respective forum sections.

Here's the direct link: The Why Files

To get there, simply click the Vault, then The Why Files.

From the top menu:
1701958341248.png

Or from within the Vault's navigation links:
1701958624859.png

I've also included it at the bottom of the Vault:
1701958685988.png

Whenever a new thread about a Why Files video is started, all you have to do is tag it using "TheWhyFiles" tag. Poking @Wind7 and @Einstein here. It's up to the thread started to tag it. If the thread started doesn't tag it right away, he/she can tag it later on. Also, the forum staff and our Zenith members can do it. :)

1701958911982.png

I hope I didn't forget anything. If you spot a thread about a Why Files video that's not tagged "TheWhyFiles", simply let us know, and we'll tag it.

Have fun!

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Ok, I had a couple of minutes, so I went ahead and created a shortcut to find all our discussions related to The Why Files. It allows to group these discussions for your enjoyment while keeping them in their respective forum sections.

Here's the direct link: The Why Files

To get there, simply click the Vault, then The Why Files.

From the top menu:
View attachment 17290

Or from within the Vault's navigation links:
View attachment 17291

I've also included it at the bottom of the Vault:
View attachment 17292

Whenever a new thread about a Why Files video is started, all you have to do is tag it using "TheWhyFiles" tag. Poking @Wind7 and @Einstein here. It's up to the thread started to tag it. If the thread started doesn't tag it right away, he/she can tag it later on. Also, the forum staff and our Zenith members can do it. :)

View attachment 17293

I hope I didn't forget anything. If you spot a thread about a Why Files video that's not tagged "TheWhyFiles", simply let us know, and we'll tag it.

Have fun!

Ya know Num you'd make a great forum Mod lol, NJ man!