The world to end in 2060, as predicted by Newton

Voyageur

But what if we already died in 2012? But this is our afterlife? We ascended, but when we were in the spirit state, we missed so much our earth that we decide to build up a computer that makes earth experiences, and now we are in that program. We just took a some sort of medicine that allows us to forget our past and now we are in this computer program playing our roles.

And someone is cheating, using codes to make "miracles" :)

Gatekeeper

But what if we already died in 2012? But this is our afterlife? We ascended, but when we were in the spirit state, we missed so much our earth that we decide to build up a computer that makes earth experiences, and now we are in that program. We just took a some sort of medicine that allows us to forget our past and now we are in this computer program playing our roles.

And someone is cheating, using codes to make "miracles" :)

Guess you had a Matrix marathon last night. LOL

Gatekeeper

Despite all these predictions, the hard fact is with population growth, pollution and general human stupidity I can't see the human race lasting another century if current conditions continue.

Voyageur

Guess you had a Matrix marathon last night. LOL
Not really, I just drank too much and found a way to fifth dimension, I saw creatures that told me how to make a machine that accelerate mass to energy in a way that derivates time out of the equation E = mc^2 and I accelerated myself to fifth dimension and I woked up in a bathroom floor :)