• Your experiences

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Questions about the 6th sense

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What kind of experiences make you a firm believer into a 6th sense?

Necro1331

what I mean by six sense is basically like predicting the future but is short term future of something bad going to happen to you within 10-15 seconds

Necro1331

What kind of experiences make you a firm believer into a 6th sense?
There was a case were I was going for a walk through my neighborhood after I meditated for 15 minutes. During the walk I felt a strange presence around me, I still continued my walk carefully, after a minute or so I had a vision of a loose black pit bull with no collar running behind a house coming after me, 10 to 15 seconds later I saw the same dog I saw in the vision running towards me and I started running but wasn't able to out run it and end up with it biting my main hand (right) and ran off strangely

darwi

Bruno Lion, there are dozens of senses I believe and they don't just have to be physical senses, since we are more than just a physical body. How about intuition, isn't that a perception? And the ability to read people's minds and to know when someone is reading your mind or has planted thoughts in your mind that didn't originate with you, etc., etc., etc.

Marcello

wisdom,extremely fast logic mind,divination,who knows? When I think about a 6th sense or when i feel the 6th sense its like to have a tremor on the back or a inner ardor inside the chest.